[Unknown] Gameaddict07 - Discord Ban

Postby gameaddict0700 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:42 pm

Byond account and character name: gameaddict07; Leigh Knapenberger/Napua Rathen
Discord ID (if applicable): gameaddict07#1788
Banning admin: Unknown
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Discord
Ban reason given: None
Ban length: Unknown, presumably perma
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): About two years ago? I'm not sure on the specifics.
Your side of the story: If I remember correctly, I was in some dumb little argument about something with someone else, I was accused of something (I think? Not sure), and then I suddenly found myself no longer in the server.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Assuming that this wasn't just a misunderstanding and I actually did something wrong, it's been two years since then and I won't do it again, if I'm told what I even did. There's not much more I can say when I wasn't given a reason and the details are blurry from it happening so long ago. All I can say is that I'm still on the SS13 server after two years, and not banned there. If it turns out that whatever I did is horrifically unforgivable, I'd at least like to get back in with a mute so I can actually see the announcements channel and not be forever out of the loop regarding things.
gameaddict0700

Re: [Unknown] Gameaddict07 - Discord Ban

Postby Aces » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:07 pm

Ban reason was not provided in the Discord ban. The ban is therefore being removed.
“A leader is one who, out of madness or goodness, volunteers to take upon himself the woe of the people. There are few men so foolish, hence the erratic quality of leadership.”
― John Updike
Aces

Return to Approved