Kochieboy - Admin Application

"When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy."
― Dave Barry, "Things That It Took Me 50 Years to Learn"
Forum rules
Don't even bother applying if you've not played here for at least a month. You will be ignored, and will probably be denied in the future for looking like a power hungry twat.

Re: Kochieboy - Admin Application

Postby PontifexMinimus » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:33 pm

Gotta disagree with folks here, sorry.

Mostly about the activity of yours, which is basically abysmal. I have seen into splunk and the drastic dropoff of activity happened even before the application, so I can't really support this if you don't interact with the community.
PontifexMinimus

Postby Slingblade » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:56 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'd love if you were more active. Thats really all it comes down to. You have a good head on your shoulders and want things to be enjoyable for other players, you just dont play. Please look into increasing your server time and community involvement for the next application rounds.

No support
Slingblade

Postby JoanRisu » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:32 pm

You have good community support right now, you just need to solve the activity portion. If you can do that for either this application or the next round of applications, that will really bolster your chances.
JoanRisu

Postby AnastasiaOccult » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:01 am

Well, go ahead and close my app. I know I'm going to burn the last of my bridges by saying this, but I gotta be honest, I'm not going to ghost for 6 hours each day because I can't find a single scene. I want to be more active, but I find myself lacking the prompts to encourage me sticking with. I'm pretty niche, so maybe this really isn't just the right community for me, and that's fine. Either way, that ghosting time is time that could be spent elsewhere, doing whatever as long as it's productive. Best of luck with the rest of the hunt.
Dr. Anastasia Ewart, Sociocultural Anthropologist and Xenoarcheologist
AnastasiaOccult

Postby JoanRisu » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:58 pm

I think there is a misconception here that I would like to clear up before we close this.

When people say they would like to see more activity from you, they mean community interaction across the board. Friendly conversations on the discord, normal interactions on the station, continuous presence, the showing of continuously learning about the people that you will be supervising outside their particular fetishes.

We're just looking for evidence of recent strong community activity/presence across all interactions that fall under that category. The keyword is presence.

I am more than willing to keep this door open for the next round of hiring because as I said before, you have good ties to the community and it would be a shame to lose your interest over a disagreement of what server presence/activity means. Don't give up on this, it's the only barrier holding you back.

I hope you'll reconsider, redouble your efforts, and try again when we reopen applications. For now, Application Closed.
JoanRisu

Previous

Return to Staff Applications