Flask of expensive alcohol - Viktor Solothurn - Semaun

Now with 20% more special snowflake! Also permits from CentCom go here too.

Moderator: Lore Masters

Flask of expensive alcohol - Viktor Solothurn - Semaun

Postby Simajun » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:00 pm

Name of Item:Flask of high quality alcohol

Item description: A standard vacuum-flask filled with good and expensive drink(Preferably Warlocks Velvet)

Sprites (or link to sprites):Not needed

Any additional resources: I don't think any code is needed.Unless the contents are needed to be coded separately.

BYOND Key (Username):Semaun

Name of Character:Viktor Solothurn

Main Job(s) of Character:Bartender,Cook

Why your character should have this item:Viktor likes to please his clients. And in an effort to get the very best for them he decided that he needs something truly special.Like a supply of one of the rarest drinks that came to his head.

Additional Notes (If it's a permit, insert the information for the permit here):

Fluff Item slots already used: 0
Simajun

Re: Flask of expensive alcohol - Viktor Solothurn - Semaun

Postby TheFurryFeline » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:05 pm

As one who's delved into coding for a while, I can let ya know that some code will be needed so that you spawn with the desired item. I'm willing to offer my services if this gets approved so that you're able to join the game with the flask.~
TheFurryFeline

Postby Simajun » Sat May 04, 2019 10:53 am

Forgot that I even made this.If it requires coding then I pull this request off.I can't code BYOND and I have no means of paying or returning the favor in turn to someone who can.
Simajun

Postby TheFurryFeline » Mon May 06, 2019 6:36 pm

Simajun wrote:Forgot that I even made this.If it requires coding then I pull this request off.I can't code BYOND and I have no means of paying or returning the favor in turn to someone who can.

As I said in my first response, I am willing to offer my assistance with coding this in to give you the ability to spawn in with the flask containing the unusual drink. I do not require any return favours. I am willing to spend my time to do things like this. :3
TheFurryFeline

Postby Simajun » Wed May 08, 2019 9:32 am

TheFurryFeline wrote:
Simajun wrote:Forgot that I even made this.If it requires coding then I pull this request off.I can't code BYOND and I have no means of paying or returning the favor in turn to someone who can.

As I said in my first response, I am willing to offer my assistance with coding this in to give you the ability to spawn in with the flask containing the unusual drink. I do not require any return favours. I am willing to spend my time to do things like this. :3

Okay then.Now I just need a sign of life from admins.
Simajun

Return to Fluff Items / Permits