Discord Metacomming.

Discord Metacomming.

Postby Cow matress » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:12 am

Byond account and character name:Cowmatress
Discord ID (if applicable):
Banning admin:mrsignmeup
Ban type (What are you banned from?):the server
Ban reason given:
Posting current round screenshots in an unrelated discord server (Metacomming), making morbid remarks such as; 'don't come to work today' and other similar remarks. Previously banned from the Vorestation discord server for raiding. Feel free to appeal if you're here to play seriously..

Ban length: Perma ban
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 11:07 pm eastern time
Your side of the story: I posted a picture of the current rounds captain, though I have no clue what he meant by me saying "Don't come to work today", for I never said that. It also states here that I raided the discord server, which was more of me just joking around thinking.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I completely understand what I did wrong and will make sure that I wont post /any/ in game information in any more discord servers, Also I can agree I was being a bit excessive in your discord.
Cow matress

Re: Discord Metacomming.

Postby Scree » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:03 am

A little birdy also tells me you were asking around in other discord servers about how to obtain a VPN to evade your discord ban a couple of days ago.
Scree

Re: Discord Metacomming.

Postby Aces » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:19 am

-laughs in rejected appeal-

Guess that VPN didn't work out, did it?
“A leader is one who, out of madness or goodness, volunteers to take upon himself the woe of the people. There are few men so foolish, hence the erratic quality of leadership.”
― John Updike
Aces

Return to Denied