Postby BiohazardZERO » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:43 pm

Byond account and character name: BiohazardZERO/Arieh Erdot
Discord ID (if applicable): N/A
Banning admin: host
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Only the server
Ban reason given: Really long reason.
Ban length: Perma
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 2017-07
Your side of the story: Honestly, I was soft antagging a lot of the time, and enjoyed it back then. Everything was new to me, I'd only been doing SS13 for a small amount of time. There are a few things I am not very pleased with, as with the reason. It states that my character disrespected other player's OOC wishes, when that was never the case. I never did anything that disallowed from an OOC perspective. As well as stalking other players, my character never did that.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Honestly, I've outgrown griefing and all that. I just want some decent RP, with some chill folks. I've experienced all that SS13 has to offer, and I want back in to the RP aspect. I know that I've been unbanned once already, but hey, people make mistakes. I really hope you consider this appeal.
BiohazardZERO

Re: [demicusmaximus]BiohazardZERO - Permaban

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:25 pm

Previous ban reason:
Reason: Randomly attacking people, named themselves 'Muhamed Jihad', sat around reading woody's got wood - This is a permanent ban. by Demicus_Maximus (HeadAdmin) on Sun, May 28th of 2017

Then unbanned:
Unbanned after appeal on forums, promised to behave. If they do, sweet. If more of the grey-tide-y behavior comes back, re-ban then and don't let em back for a long time. :3 by Demicus_Maximus (HeadAdmin) on Wed, July 19th of 2017

Then banned again:
Reason: Since being unbanned you've made people uncomfortable as hell, ignored players OOC wishes, stalked players, keep trying to weasel out of IC consequences by logging out and leaving, AND you've clearly stated you're not even here for vore. I see no reason to keep you around. Have a nice day. - This is a permanent ban. by demicusmaximus (HeadAdmin) on Sun, July 23rd of 2017

I'm not seeing why we should unban you at this point.

[Edited 7:28 1/18/19]
Demicus_Maximus

Postby BiohazardZERO » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:19 pm

I mean, the first time you banned me, yeah, I understood. The second time was a bit more grey, but I can see the reasons why. I honestly want to come back because some people that I've enjoyed RPing with have stayed there, and they don't RP anywhere else. Plus, regarding the vore stuff, I understand that's a big mechanic/RP attraction, but hey, not everyone has to be REALLY into it. I really just don't care about it. The thing I can really say, is I've been over a year off of the station, and I won't weasel out of IC consequences anymore. Besides, if I get unbanned, I hope it'll be a clean(ish) slate, as different people tend to come as old people leave.
BiohazardZERO

Postby Aces » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:40 pm

Rejected
Aces

Return to Denied