Funny/Epic Moments on V.O.R.E. Station

A general area for the general things that generally happen in our server.

Re: Funny/Epic Moments on V.O.R.E. Station

Postby Scree » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:27 pm

Ancient chamber reverberates, "Of dicks indeed dicks indeed dicks indeed of dick dicks."
Bockscar woofs.
Alien object reverberates, "Bunch of dicks indeed dicks indeed of dicks indeed."
Alien object reverberates, "Bunch of dick of dick bunch of."
Ancient chamber reverberates, "Of dick of dicks indeed dicks indeed bunch of."
Alien object reverberates, "Dicks indeed bunch of dicks."
Alien object reverberates, "Of dicks indeed dicks indeed bunch of dick of."

xenoarch.txt
Scree

Postby Scree » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:35 pm

the steel katana reverberates, "Brilliant. fucking anime sword. this is just goddamn brilliant.."
the steel katana reverberates, "Oh, it's just goddamn brilliant. just me. katana talks? it enough, if it will."
the steel katana reverberates, "Goddamn brilliant. this is just goddamn brilliant. get a talking fucking anime."
Scree

Postby Shadowmane » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:06 am

It was nearly a year ago (possibly more) at this point, but I still remember that one of my most memorable movements on the station was when me and Saipier were ERPing in the Holodeck on the old asteroid station. We had the place set to the Beach setting and were beginning to start when a random crew member walks in (most likely wanting to ask one of us something). The guy sees us naked and just pauses for about five seconds before running back out the door. I swear that I could almost hear his mind saying "NOPE!" as he swiftly retreated down the hallways. Now that was funny enough by itself, but within the space of ten more minutes, different crew member came in and did the EXACT SAME THING! "Okay. This kinda thing happens sometimes. Nothing special." I thought to myself. The another 15 minutes later, a third crew member shows up, pauses for a moment and runs off just like the first two.

By the end of the scene, no less than 14 different people had tried to enter the holodeck before leaving either horrified or aroused (really hard to tell which since they didn't say anything, but I assume it was a fair mix of both. XD) and sprinting away. Me and Saips had started counting after the fifth one, and we were both laughing about it in LOOC the whole time~ Oh, and just to add a cherry on top, someone ghosting came by and asking what the heck we were counting. So we ended up explaining what happened to them. Which, as one would expect, caused a renewed round of LOOC laughter! XD Truly, I've had A LOT of great rps, but this was easily one of the funniest. X) Mostly, because it was completely unintentional on both of our parts. XD
Shadowmane

Postby ArgobargSoup » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:39 am

Alyssa's LESBIAN ARMY*! Fun with grabbing.

May contain non-lesbians. We weren't that picky. :P
ArgobargSoup

Postby Scree » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:02 pm

Scree

Postby Aces » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:10 pm

Scree wrote:Image

Win
Aces

Postby Vorrarkul » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:21 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vorrarkul

Postby Aces » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:58 am

Aces

Postby ArgobargSoup » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:42 am

I'm late with this one!

ArgobargSoup

Postby Hank Walker » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:44 am

Let it always be remembered the day that Hank Walker got so stressed he agreed to open two dangerous predator crates and an extremely dangerous crate, then fight it.
He bravely took down the alien sentinel which had eaten a snake which had eaten a panther. All him alone with an axe, one by one as they got out of the stomachs mostly intact.
Historic image: https://gyazo.com/a8132f432f8b95c2bdfcb52884056e42

Oh well maybe there was some redspace shit regarding leg breaking bats, faithless things and deathclaws. But I got my pic.
Hank Walker

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion