Planetside 2

Games exist beside V.O.R.E. Station? Le-GASP. You can also talk about other SS13 servers here.

Planetside 2

Postby SASoperative » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Ehhh lets face it. The game has so much potential and its not like the good ol' days of planet side 1 but hey If anyone wants to play it with me I am game. I play as the TR as SkinnerTR
Maybe one of these days I will care enough to add something here. Until than it stays this way.
SASoperative

Location: Some action packed SS13 server everyone knows about.

Re: Planetside 2

Postby warbrand2 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:43 pm

if you ever see warbrand2 or warbrand4 that is me... though it is rare I play as the game scammed me out of 50 dollars put the money in was given the 20 dollar value ingame cred.
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Postby Aces » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:01 am

I've only played a handful of times. I don't want to play unless I get a nice big group to play with.
Aces

Postby SASoperative » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:51 am

Well I from time to time run with a squad of about four or three and we actually have ALOT of fun. It would be pretty fun to have you around Ace
Maybe one of these days I will care enough to add something here. Until than it stays this way.
SASoperative

Location: Some action packed SS13 server everyone knows about.

Postby Kayleen » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:28 am

TR scum.

VS are the true faction.
Kayleen

Postby Mech__Warrior » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:32 am

Kayleen wrote:TR scum.

VS are the true faction.

Baloney. When I was playing, NC was where the true pros are. Laser wielding scrubs.
On again/off again coder/mapper.
Mech__Warrior

Postby warbrand2 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:41 am

which one is the red one, I have an engineer on that side that keeps getting yelled at by people for trying to snipe with a shotgun (actually managed to once, yes I am generally in a squad).

also grenades are king above all other items, mostly cause a well thrown grenade can get 8 kills in one explosion.
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Postby weires96 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:11 am

I used to play this on my dad's account. Not sure whether or not he still has it installed though.
weires96

Postby Arbon » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:32 pm

I'm on Vanu Sovereign as Exoltia, level 54 last I checked. Generally go around light assault and popping C4 on things, flit around in a scythe blasting massive torrents of plasma into ground forces, and fleeing for my life the moment another aircraft shows up as I am terrible at air-to-air combat, or I'm sneaking around as a stalker and picking off isolated enemies. Went Vanu because it was basically a coin toss between VS or the new conglomerate as the only factions who's ideologies I agree with. The Terrain republic come the closest to being outright villains so I'm always focusing on keeping them locked down during alerts. Whether VS or NC wins doesn't matter as I'm happy either way, just so long as TR gets as little ground as possible.
Arbon

Postby jemli » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:24 pm

I'm on the PS4 when it comes to this game, TR for maximum dakka. But I do have characters in every faction, on Genudine.
jemli

Return to Other Games