[Suggestion] A Waiter/Waitress?

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

[Suggestion] A Waiter/Waitress?

Postby CrystalIsLily » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Right so, I was thinking about other servers I'd played on, and I got to thinking about Vorestation, and I had a few ideas for a pretty much wholly RP oriented job that could be added, like so:

1. Waiter/Waitress - Instead of being the chef/bartender, instead be a waiter/waitress, and do waiter/waitress-y stuff, like taking people's orders, picking up those orders, and then bringing them to tables and either getting a small tip, or no tip at all. (That part is optional, of course.) I thought since we had a 'diner', aka where the chef and botany is, it'd make sense to have some nice waiters and waitresses, maybe with cool uniforms for both if it isn't too much trouble. I thought this would add some RP possibilities, and just a general niche job someone could pick if they wanted to have almost zero reponsibility and a pure RP round pretty much.
Player of:
Anri Astora
Alexis Noble
Thalia Lafayette
CrystalIsLily

Re: [Suggestion] A Waiter/Waitress?

Postby Wickedtemp » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:10 am

Might be worth adding as an alt title for the Chef, but I don't know if we need a specific job for this purpose.
Wickedtemp

Postby Aces » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:47 pm

Alt title for barkeeper would be better, I think. Maybe add more bar slots for that. Not many; just like, one or two.
Aces

Postby Vorrarkul » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:31 pm

Well, IIRC, we currently have two slots for bartender (and two for chef), and considering Barista is already an alt title (and most of the ones I've seen tend to operate the little cafe north of medical), I'd vote for two new slots.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vorrarkul

Postby grey212 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:23 pm

Can I bump this? Is that what it's called?
grey212

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:18 pm

You're bumping a two year old topic?! You're mad! Besides, if you want to waiter for the bar. Why not speak with the HoP/Bartender to organise something? Doesn't need to be a specific job you spawn in as!
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting