United Federation Security Memo

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

United Federation Security Memo

Postby JoanRisu » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:34 am

Joan Risu Writes:

Some of you attended a security briefing at the NSB Adephagia that involves intel recovered by a defecting agent of the Syndicate. I will be summarizing the contents of that briefing here.

Stardate 237411.75 (May 30th, 2560), an agent of the syndicate surrendered to security at the Adephagia Asteroid Base, holding a secured briefcase full of intel in exchange for immunity which is being enforced by the United Federation. The intel was serious enough that an enemy agent attempted to recover both the intel and the defector. They have failed to accomplish either objective.

The intel makes references to an outside influence changing the Syndicate leadership as well as changes inside the Theta Sceptri Empire which are causing instability from within due to power vacuums and strange imperial decrees that are uncharacteristic of the ruling house. At this time, the United Federation does not know who this outside influence is but Starfleet Intelligence has done a threat assessment using additional intel recovered elsewhere and are concerned these changes will cause in-fighting within the Syndicate and probable civil war inside Theta Sceptri which can spill out across the border.

Starfleet is currently monitoring the situation and it doesn't seem like fighting will start any time soon but as a precaution, all security officers should keep up to date with their evaluations, weapon handling certifications, and reports that involve Theta Sceptri and the Syndicate.

You will be seeing more Federation Starships and personnel visiting the sector during these next few months. Please treat guests with courtesy.
JoanRisu

Re: United Federation Security Memo

Postby Aces » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:46 am

Jeremiah Acacius posted:

Please don't tell me this was the one Zulu shot to shit. CentCom may not have gotten the memo.
Aces

Postby JoanRisu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:58 pm

Joan Risu writes:

No, the agent who defected come in a day before. Whoever Zulu shot probably didn't know they were on the base where the transaction with the defector happened. :v

As far as I am aware, the agent who was killed was passing through with a partner and ended up getting arrested on our base.
JoanRisu

Postby Mech__Warrior » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:42 am

Aces wrote:Jeremiah Acacius posted:

Please don't tell me this was the one Zulu shot to shit. CentCom may not have gotten the memo.

Harmony Pretchl posted:

Nah, this was a different guy. Came in all alone dressed up like a nuke trooper. I unloaded an entire box of slugs into him when everyone unloaded on this poor soul. Then I tried to cuff him after we all unloaded a clip each into him. He promptly exploded due to his vitals being terminated. I think we should all be fortunate it wasn't worse, and left a hull breach.
On again/off again coder/mapper.
Mech__Warrior

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum