PSA: Don't walk into disaster areas.

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

PSA: Don't walk into disaster areas.

Postby viveret » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:54 am

Jackie Mathews posts:

Hi, it's Jackie from the medbay here to tell you not to walk into emergency areas.

So, theoretically if the Faithless infest an area, let security/me with a fire axe handle it.

Seriously, don't walk into disaster areas then blame others for your poor choice.
viveret

Re: PSA: Don't walk into disaster areas.

Postby viveret » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:59 am

Jackie Mathews posts:

Also, don't try to rape me.

I'll cut your dick off.
viveret

Postby SilverTalismen » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:26 am

Tasy Ruffles:

I'll avoid disaster areas so I can hug you!~
SilverTalismen

Postby Scree » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Also as CE if you walk into a dam breech or open airloks wen theres meteors I will patch the hol and send yer dum carcas to be cloned LAST
Scree

Postby viveret » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:37 pm

Jackie Mathews posts:
Also, don't crowd the medbay in an emergency.
viveret

Postby Wickedtemp » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:59 pm

Chakat Tempest writes...

Ever. Don't crowd medbay, ever. Just don't. I don't care if you know the person who was hurt, or if you're the Captain and you decide that you want to hang out, don't crowd medbay. I have enough to worry about when I'm treating an injury, I don't need to also have to be constantly worrying about accidentally stepping on one of the five people who decided that they want to watch.

Only exception is Security, if I'm handling the injuries of a criminal that's killed several people. Then you can feel free to send in one or two officers -NOT THE WHOLE DEPARTMENT- to watch, as long as you stay out of the way. If the patient needs surgery, feel free to watch over it, we have an observation room just for that purpose.

Granted, this wouldn't be as much of a problem if I wasn't so big, but... I don't want to be handling an injury only to accidentally step on and crush some random person who happened to be hanging out behind me for some reason.
Wickedtemp

Postby viveret » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:26 pm

Jackie Mathews sends:

Also, that Amos Sude fellow tried to molest me.
He got stabbed.
viveret

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum