I now hate clowns.

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

I now hate clowns.

Postby rikaru19 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:59 am

Reika Ezaren posted:

UUUUUGH. Never thought I'd actually feel intense dislike towards anything, but clowns? Fuuuuuck those things. Punched one as my new job as Head of Security... which Dhae totally went to town on it with a fireaxe holy shit, and then everyone in clonelab got hit with a clown virus!

...most annoying hour of my life. I can see why Rek's driven up a damn wall just hearing the honks now.
rikaru19

Re: I now hate clowns.

Postby Dhaeleena » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:06 am

Dhaeleena M'iar posted:

I used to have SOME respect for clowns before this happened. But once you are very busy, finally eager to do your work and some stupid clown decides it's a good time to fuck around with your job, your workplace and your things! the only thing you can do is chop his head off with his own axe in front of the HoS, HoP and several more people in two fast swings...stupid thing thought it could fuck with my work and infect me with some disease! NOT IN MY MEDBAY!
Dhaeleena

Postby Wickedtemp » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:14 pm

Chakat Tempest writes...

Okay, so I understand violent retaliation to some extent, but if that's all the clown did, mess with Medbay a bit, then... killing them was a bit excessive.
Wickedtemp

Postby Scree » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:17 pm

Scree posted:

Yeah at least get wacky wiv it
like put em in a jacket and strap them to a chair and grow tomatos to throw at em
Scree

Postby Dhaeleena » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:37 pm

Dhaeleena M'iar posted:

You guys dont undertand, the clown was breaking windows with an axe, then he infected us with his clown disease, AFTER he had infected the whole Command personnel with his awfull disease, broken my windows, killed my only unmonkey, taunted us AND i had told them several times to leave, i advanced to chop their head with their own axe.
Dhaeleena

Postby Scree » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:40 pm

Scree posted:

well in THAT case ya strap him to the chair in front of the out-chute on the gibber and stuff yer dead unmonkey in the top
Scree

Postby Dhaeleena » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:52 pm

Dhaeleena M'iar posted:

I would have made burgers with him! but those burgers would have probably infected everyone that eat them and also when i chopped their head their body disapeared five seconds after, leaving only their mask and hood, wich i melted with polyacid! Then we all ate bananas happy after.
Dhaeleena

Postby rikaru19 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:15 pm

Reika Ezaren posted:

Sucks that Central wouldn't let you keep that axe... You totally earned that, Dhae.
rikaru19

Postby SilverTalismen » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:19 pm

Lavyathan Copperhead posted:

Shame I could not collect a single sample of that disease which is most odd, I took many blood samples and found nothing even if the medic hud told me they were sick, It was odd
SilverTalismen

Postby Dhaeleena » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:06 pm

Dhaeleena M'iar posted:

In my time here working in the medical staff i have only dealt with this disease about three times. What i can tell about it is that it's an awful mix of viruses which causes a strange sort of insanity in the patient, i have read its gets worse and worse if you are infected for days and days, usually big amounts of potassium should cure the patient of the virus and the insanity would be away a few seconds after the viruses are dead...its a pretty..um 'curious' disease, if you can call it a disease.
Dhaeleena

Next

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum