Ban Appeal

These ban appeals were either already removed by the time they were reviewed, or they weren't from our server at all and you were directed here by mistake.

Moderator: Game Admins

Ban Appeal

Postby Xippy » Sun May 29, 2022 7:34 pm

Byond account -Xippy. character name - Xion Piper:
Discord ID - Xippy#6684 :
Banning admin: verysoft
Ban type : banned from server
Ban reason given: Read the rules
Ban length: 1440 minutes
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 2022-5-29 19:38:48
Your side of the story: I unintentionally killed myself going in same place that i did'n t knew that will kill me. The admin did not believe that.I tried to find out what other rules I violated, but the admin did not say any other reasons other than the above, and sent me to read the rules, despite the fact that I know this rule.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe it's just a misunderstanding. Since English is my second language, the admin wrote long sentences with complex phraseological turns, it was difficult to understand the general meaning of what the admin wants from me. I know i can't commit suicide, but I believe it was an unintentional death. My fault is that I could not convince the admin of this. I don't want to cause problems to anyone, and I just want to enjoy the game. I also don't want to quarrel with admins, including the admin who banned me.
Xippy

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Scree » Mon May 30, 2022 10:43 am

Xippy wrote:Since English is my second language, the admin wrote long sentences with complex phraseological turns, it was difficult to understand the general meaning of what the admin wants from me.

If your english is so bad that you can't understand what the admins, the rules, or other players are saying to you, then you might be better off playing on a server that speaks your first language.

You didn't just kill yourself. You did so, repeatedly, without talking to other players, beat the hell out of yourself doing the same things that got you killed in the first place.
We've already had complaints about you being creepy and wordlessly following people around when they want to be left alone, just... hanging around and following after them when they move away.

If you can't communicate, then you're not going to be a good fit here.
Scree

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Kenzie » Mon May 30, 2022 7:05 pm

This expired anyway, which is why appealing a one day ban probably wasn't worth it.
Kenzie

Return to Not Applicable