[verysoft] bottleoffur - LRP behavior, general shittery.

Moderator: Game Admins

[verysoft] bottleoffur - LRP behavior, general shittery.

Postby LtFuzz » Thu May 12, 2022 11:32 pm

Byond account and character name: BottleOfFur, unable to remember the static I played on.
Discord ID (if applicable): MommaFuzzy#0001
Banning admin: verysoft
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Vorestation as a whole.
Ban reason given: I'll be honest, my personal recollection of how things happened is entirely nonexistent at this point due to mild memory issues alongside the decent amount of time this ban has stuck. As far as I can remember, I sexually harassed security while they were arresting me and made a big fuss about staff not moderating things due to a round where a bunch of slugcats were making meme references ICly. The official reason given though is "Valid hunted one person on one shift for next to no reason, and got horny over security discipline and a subsequent beating when they were making a mess, in violation of the rules to do with area by area consent and sane and believable characters. When confronted about this said #39Not really. I#39m just kind of done pretending this server has decent moderation, so I decided to have a bit of fun.#39 so clearly aren#39t here to play seriously."
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 2021-10-30 19:13:51 GMT-7
Your side of the story:I frankly don't have much if any input on this situation as I wholly believe I was in the wrong here. I've had roughly six months to reflect and think about my actions, letting me come to the conclusion that I was a massive shitter. My only gripe is with the slugcats that one round, because it was an admin-made event and in my opinion should have been more heavily moderated to exclude things such as the slugcats dabbing and hitting the nae-nae station-side in front of a decent crowd of people.
Why you think you should be unbanned:It's been a good while since the ban first stuck, and a smaller while since the controversy surrounding Splurt has quieted down. I was told to give this ban more time due to the things that I had said on Splurt, so I waited a bit for things to calm down before making this appeal. I genuinely enjoy this server and miss it regularly due to the many positive interactions I've had here. Despite a few of said interactions being negative, I would still say that I had fun during my time here and would like to be able to continue having fun under the requirement that I follow the rules and do not cause any more issues. It is ultimately up to you whether you decide you'd want to have me back, but I can say that I have full intent on rectifying my behavior and playing a believable character this time around.
LtFuzz

Re: [verysoft] bottleoffur - LRP behavior, general shittery.

Postby VerySoft » Fri May 13, 2022 8:53 pm

Sure, just please do be sure to familiarize yourself with our rules and all of that. If you have a problem with how other people are playing their characters, you're always welcome to ahelp and let us know. We might not always agree with you, but chances are if someone's making your round stinky, it's probably a problem. It's better then to let us know, rather than act out on it.

I'll approve this though, since you seem sincere.
VerySoft

Return to Approved