[JerTheAce] JGlitch. Permaban

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: [JerTheAce] JGlitch. Permaban

Postby Glitch » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:57 pm

Kenzie wrote:okay and in what sense do you think having THE PEOPLE WHO ENDORSED YOUR PREVIOUS APPEALS DO A 180 AND CONDEMN YOU show that you have changed?

I really do not know why they did that, because I've been playing only on Skyrat and Chompers all of this time, and I haven't seen Ariever in Skyrat so I dont know how they could know anything about my current behavior...
And all they did was bring up stuff from Drymouth Gulch that are basically complete lies, wich I can prove that they are. And what happened on Citadel, wich as I said, they are willing to unban me if I get a vouch.

Actually, maybe you guys would like vouches from other people too? I'm sure plenty of people can testify about my behavior on these two servers.
Glitch

Postby DrYeehaw » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:01 pm

Glitch wrote:I really do not know why they did that.

Please at least offer reasoning, or better yet an attempt at resolution. Going "i dunno how that happened its so weird" after someone who vouched on you has flipped around (which mind you is a red flag large enough to be in a Soviet military parade) isn't a way to make someone think you've actually changed. In fact it says the opposite.
Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."
DrYeehaw

Postby Glitch » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:24 pm

DrYeehaw wrote:
Glitch wrote:I really do not know why they did that.

Please at least offer reasoning, or better yet an attempt at resolution. Going "i dunno how that happened its so weird" after someone who vouched on you has flipped around (which mind you is a red flag large enough to be in a Soviet military parade) isn't a way to make someone think you've actually changed. In fact it says the opposite.

What if I actually really dont know why? I've asked them for proof, and I've offered Virgo's staff proof countering Ariever's claims about my behavior in Drymouth.

I think that's a bit unfair.

If I dont know the reason I dont think its fair, you are making me answer a question that I do not know the answer of, and this is a red flag?

If they can prove that I did anything wrong between the latest ban and now, then my bad, I guess, I really do not like calling people liars, its a strong word, but at this point they are either lying or just misinformed.
Glitch

Postby ariever » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:47 pm

This post has been stricken from the record for breaking procedural rules on appeals.
ariever

Postby nerdass » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:14 am

ariever did you ask permission from one of us before posting in this thread
nerdass

Postby nerdass » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:57 am

because if you didn't, then i'm moving that literally everything that you said be completely fucking ignored because of blatant ignoring of the rules of the ban appeal forum.
nerdass

Postby JoanRisu » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:02 am

Comments by ariever and the responses to said comments are deemed as improper for this thread and MAY NOT be considered in the final decision of this appeal. These comments were incredibly disruptive and the contents of them should have been passed to the staff for examination before being presented for this appeal by the staff.

A reminder that no one save for staff and the petitioner may comment on the appeal the petitioner makes unless the appeal has been opened up to the community. While I appreciate community interest when it comes to appeals, you must be invited to participate in the appeal.
JoanRisu

Postby Glitch » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:41 am

JoanRisu wrote:Comments by ariever and the responses to said comments are deemed as improper for this thread and MAY NOT be considered in the final decision of this appeal. These comments were incredibly disruptive and the contents of them have been passed to the staff for examination before being presented for this appeal by the staff.

A reminder that no one save for staff and the petitioner may comment on the appeal the petitioner makes unless the appeal has been opened up to the community. While I appreciate community interest when it comes to appeals, you must be invited to participate in the appeal.

Thank you... I was beggining to wonder if this was even allowed...
As I said before, I can provide proof against their claims, because almost everything are blatant lies, and the rest are things that I've done in the past, wich I did acknoweldge, and I'm aware that I was a big shithead before, but I'd like to focus on the present.

What else do I need to speak about or provide in this appeal to get an approval from the staff team?
Glitch

Postby PontifexMinimus » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:05 am

Alright, I took some time to talk about this in other places, to get a general feeling how you behaved on other servers.

So far from what I have heard, nothing really changed. Sure, you are staff now on another server, but from my networking, it seems like your actual general behaviour that got you banned here hasn't changed at all.

Other admins of this server stretched their feelers out and corroborate my findings.

This leads me to the conclusion, that, no, I don't want to see you unbanned.

With that, the appeal is closed and denied.

Better luck next time, I suppose.
PontifexMinimus

Previous

Return to Denied