[mrsignmeup] WorksByTheSea - Toxic Behavior

Moderator: Game Admins

[mrsignmeup] WorksByTheSea - Toxic Behavior

Postby Worksbythesea » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:00 pm

Byond account and character name: WorksByTheSea - Jolly Rackham
Discord ID (if applicable): Holden#0911
Banning admin: mrsignmeup (Resh)
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from server/discord
Ban reason given: Due to recent behavior + evidence given to us the community staff believes you are a negative influence on the community.
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 14:54:04
Your side of the story: I was banned over a year ago following a series of rather shitty behaviors on my part which resulted in me becoming a disliked character across the board and only spiraled into worse behaviors. I originally played a rather well-liked set of characters who were all rather eccentric. Jolly Rackham however was my usual character which was played as a former pirate turned nanotrasen employee. I was eventually turned into a bad guy after a series of disagreements with other players on the station. I admit the fault on my part in bullying people on the station and for turning into somewhat of a "no-fun-allowed" player.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because I've spent a fairly long time away from the server without appealing or anything of the like and I've had plenty of time to grow as a player and a person. I've transferred duty stations in the Navy, gotten married, put on rank, and even recognized as a professional and helpful person on my ship in the Navy. I worked as an Admin for a period of 3-4 months on the server Bastion of Hestia prior to it's fall, during which I got to understand the other side of the administrative process which banned me in the first place. I also just generally would really like to come back with my original set of characters and play with my friends who remain on this server because I had a really great time here prior to my ban and I think that developments on this server are really interesting and would allow me to have a lot of non-intrusive or mean fun. Thank you.
Jolly Rackham: Pirate, Pathfinder, Pugilist, Colony Director
Corsair: Computer Virus, Shipboard Artificial Intelligence, Friend to all/Friend to none
Gregor Mac A'Rhobust: Chief Engineer, Electrician, Bartender
Worksbythesea

Re: [mrsignmeup] WorksByTheSea - Toxic Behavior

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:47 am

Damn, son. Has it really been that long since I last saw you? It has been awhile, heads have cooled down, so I'm willing to give you a chance to reintroduce yourself into the community as a more positive influence than a negative one.

Approved.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Return to Approved