[Mr_Signmeup] Nin10doGMod - Suicide

Moderator: Game Admins

[Mr_Signmeup] Nin10doGMod - Suicide

Postby Nin10doGMod » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:10 pm

Byond account and character name: Nin10doGMod/Nindo
Discord ID (if applicable): Nin10doGMod#5891
Banning admin: Mr_Signmeup
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from the VORE Station server, banned off Discord
Ban reason given: Recently unbanned after stating the rule. Twenty minutes in their first round back, they kill themselves with a switchblade. When confronted, stated they were having a tough life because of their actions they did two months ago. And that it's an infinite hell.' haven't read the rules and their behaviour is of great concern.
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): December, 2019 - 9 PM Pacific Time
Previous appeal: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1643
Your side of the story: I'm sorry that I committing suicide! I did this stupidest thing I did in my life! I screw up everything, that over the course of my one month ban! I regret what I did! I have made the biggest mistake in my life! I have legitimately broke Global Rule Number 4 Point 3! I should know better. It's a sinful thing I've ever done.
Why you think you should be unbanned: From now on, I will not go mentally vent in-character by suiciding via switchblade or any harmful objects around the Vorestation server. I wish the whole suicide thing would never happen again.

I want a second third chance and make a third impression. Please don't bar me completely from Vorestation for my whole life. I want to make new friends from the Vorestation server.

Unban me, please...
Nin10doGMod

Re: [Mr_Signmeup] Nin10doGMod - Suicide

Postby DrYeehaw » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:45 pm

Ok man, we need to address this.

The fact that you're coming in here so absolutely desperate to the point of saying some of the things you've said tells me you shouldn't be here. This is both the sake of other players, who don't need to have a level of fatalism over stuff like this as well as yourself. Something I need to absolutely stress which a lot of people don't realize is virgo is not a good replacement for a social life. If you need this place this much, then it's not good for you mentally. The suicide thing alone is enough of a reason to not want you back, because if you're being honest, this place stands to make you a lot worse off because it really ISNT good for you mentally, and if you were lying to avoid consequences (im not saying you are, im just covering every outcome) then I wouldn't feel comfortable consent wise ever doing anything with you.

For now I really can't justify to myself that you should come back here. This is just a game, getting banned from it isn't the "biggest mistake of your life" and saying it's "sinful" is almost laughable considering this place's content. There are lots of other ss13 servers, many of which may be better for you, especially considering the ID you posted last time had all relevant info blacked out on it, which if I didn't suspect you were underaged before I do now.

If you really just want to play SS13, I'd recommend Paradise if you want RP or Colonial Marines if you want to do something fun, but for right now and in present company I just can't feel in good conscience of letting you back in.
Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."
DrYeehaw

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:47 pm

I'm on the same page as DrYeehaw. Your current outlook on the server and the community is not a healthy relationship. Talking about how it was 'sinful' to break a rule and the 'biggest mistake of your life' is... concerning. With this current mindset, you'll more than likely end up causing further issues for yourself which will result in a further spire of depression because, once again, you got yourself ejected from the community because your emotions got the better of you.

I ain't going to let you fuck yourself over like that.

No support.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby Aces » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:52 pm

Can't tell if sucking up way too hard, sarcasm, or just a really unhealthy obsession with the server.

I don't think having you back will go very well. I'm sure you can find friends in other servers. As my other staff said, Vorestation is not a very good outlet for mental issues.
Aces

Postby Nin10doGMod » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:24 am

I lied about it, okay?! I lied about having a mental problem! I wrote a lie to this! I lied about everything I said! It was the biggest excuse that I said! I'm SORRY!
Nin10doGMod

Postby Aces » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:58 am

Sorry or not, I cannot in good conscience allow you back here. You will remain banned. Please try to find a more healthy outlet for these mental issues than an RP server. I feel rather helpless to do much more for you than prevent you from coming back to an unhealthy outlet like this.

Denied.
Aces

Return to Denied