[Unknown] Gameaddict07 - Discord Ban

Postby gameaddict0700 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:42 pm

Byond account and character name: gameaddict07; Leigh Knapenberger/Napua Rathen
Discord ID (if applicable): gameaddict07#1788
Banning admin: Unknown
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Discord
Ban reason given: None
Ban length: Unknown, presumably perma
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): About two years ago? I'm not sure on the specifics.
Your side of the story: If I remember correctly, I was in some dumb little argument about something with someone else, I was accused of something (I think? Not sure), and then I suddenly found myself no longer in the server.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Assuming that this wasn't just a misunderstanding and I actually did something wrong, it's been two years since then and I won't do it again, if I'm told what I even did. There's not much more I can say when I wasn't given a reason and the details are blurry from it happening so long ago. All I can say is that I'm still on the SS13 server after two years, and not banned there. If it turns out that whatever I did is horrifically unforgivable, I'd at least like to get back in with a mute so I can actually see the announcements channel and not be forever out of the loop regarding things.
gameaddict0700

Re: [Unknown] Gameaddict07 - Discord Ban

Postby Aces » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:07 pm

Ban reason was not provided in the Discord ban. The ban is therefore being removed.
Aces

Return to Approved