[Ace/Aces] HzDonut - Anti-semitic Post

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: [Ace/Aces] HzDonut - Anti-semitic Post

Postby Aces » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:15 am

HzDonut wrote:I heard sometimes threads just get locked for inactivity or something so I'm just gonna post this to be safe.

That isn't generally how the unban appeal forum works, unless we were to ask you something and you never reply, which is pretty much a guaranteed denial.

I'm opening this up to community input now, but to me, your name seems to be one of those that always come up when something happens, and I personally have no desire to have you back if that's what's going to happen.
Aces

Postby Rykka_Stormheart » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:45 am

Well, if it's open to community discussion, I'd like to once again put my vote in for support towards them being unbanned.

They gave a very good explanation of what happened, and while it seems like this whole thing was a misunderstanding blown out of proportion, I know HZ and I consider them to be a decent person. I never have had any issues with them, and I'd like to see them back.
Rykka_Stormheart

Postby ArgobargSoup » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:17 pm

For what it's worth, Hz's got my support. They got a good head on their shoulders.
ArgobargSoup

Postby Inuzari » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:27 am

Alright so, I feel like this may be one of the few things that actually drags me out of the woodwork to actually talk on the Forums. As dumb as that might be I feel it's needed to actually speak up, I've know Donut for a... while now I think I can say? I've talked with them on occasion away from the Discord about various topics, with that knowledge I can kinda... safely say, the accusation that Hz is in any way anti-semetic is bullshit, them being in any way racist in a non joke is also bullshit. I will denounce anyone who states that they are because then it reeks of them attempting to target them because it just reads as not true. So with that said like I felt it needed to be said, while I'm not on station often I am on the Discord quite often.

So basically I Support Donut coming back because anything else feels like it wouldn't be right.
Inuzari

Postby shophaune » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:19 am

Hz very firmly has my support.
shophaune

Postby PontifexMinimus » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:28 pm

Would you stop saying stupid shit.
PontifexMinimus

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:43 pm

Appeal accepted.