[Dragor] Whyman - causing trouble

Moderator: Game Admins

[Dragor] Whyman - causing trouble

Postby Whyman » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:22 am

Byond account and character name: Whyman - Max Brooks
Discord ID: WhyMan#0846
Banning admin: Dragor
Ban type: Permabanned Form Server.
Ban reason given: Just after his weekban ran out started to cause trouble again, spamming emotes, vandalizing the bar and starting a fight. In response, he says "it's all RP." Low effort, really. If you really want to play without causing a headache all the time and play an actual, believable character, feel free to appeal.
Ban length: Permaban till Appeal
Approximate time ban was placed: 2019-07-03 17:40:24.
Your side of the story: Before I say anything I want to State I don't remember much of what happened and I also tend to forget stuff so if anything is inaccurate please tell me. At the time of the Ban, I was playing Max Brooks at his worse not in terms of doing bad things but in the terms of a Broken Man. He was abusing drugs and alcohol, he has become ineligible for any job Due to him being an ex-convict, And he felt hopeless like there's no getting out of it So after getting kicked out of the bar which I will get to. He was crying, so I was using the crying emote If I used it a bit too much then I'm sorry I probably should have used /me But stuff was hectic from what I remember. Now unto “vandalizing the bar and starting a fight” It all started where I tore up some panels off of the floor, so I can do some cable art which Max Brooks was known from doing before so it was completely within character but I guess I should have asked the bartender at the time for his permission because he confronted me when he realized that I removed some floors and aimed his shotgun at me with the aim mechanic and told me to stop at the time Max Brooks was on drugs and did not like guns being pointed at him do to pass experience, so I told the barman I don't like guns and walk towards him he obviously shoots and I run towards him to disarm him which I successfully do but security was there, and they quickly subdued and kicked me out which led to Max Brooks crying.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned in Vore because, while is not my second opportunity, I have reconsidered my RP choices in this time outside the server, and I don't want to repeat past mistakes, I compromise to do a more realistic, believable character to improve the quality of the environment
Whyman

Re: [Dragor] Whyman - causing trouble

Postby PontifexMinimus » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:15 pm

Really, if you do this shit again and be basically just a massive headache and self antagonize you don't want to appeal for a long time.
PontifexMinimus

Postby Aces » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:16 pm

Can we get a notes dump on this guy? This name rings a bell.
Aces

Postby PontifexMinimus » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:43 pm

Already approved and unbanned him. Couldn't post due to the Forum breaking. Again.

Approved.
PontifexMinimus

Return to Approved