Keirons13 ban appeal

Moderator: Game Admins

Keirons13 ban appeal

Postby Israphel » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:34 pm

Byond account and character name: Keirons13
Discord ID (if applicable): Serenia Bloodwing#4464
Banning admin: JerTheAce
Ban type (What are you banned from?): banned from the whole server
Ban reason given: that i was under 18 but im not and you verified your age with me already
Ban length: Perma
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 28/8/16 forgotten the time i got banned (GMT +1)
Your side of the story: im 20 now and would like to play with yu all again and hopefully ill be more strict with what i do
Why you think you should be unbanned: ive learned my lesson and would like to join you all again
Israphel

Re: ban appeal

Postby Aces » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:37 pm

Age has indeed been verified. Give me some time to find out if there's anything else we missed.
Aces

Re: ban appeal

Postby Aces » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:40 pm

Okay yeah that seems to be it. Though, do try to put a bit more effort into typing when in-character. It can be immersion breaking to see a lot of typos and really bad punctuation. Part of what led to the first ban was the text being so bad that it was illegible.

We have since ended the policy of making people underaged just because of a hunch, but poor typing may still lead to a quality control ban, so try not to let that happen. It doesn't have to be perfect, but we need to at least understand what the heck you're saying enough for people to enjoy playing with you.

Approved.
Aces

Return to Approved