Moderator: Game Admins

Re: ban appeal, emotional distress.

Postby KiraAlitruss » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:06 am

1553018235426.png
1553018235426.png (73.01 KiB) Viewed 3143 times
KiraAlitruss

Postby Scree » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:18 am

C0bble wrote:Near constantly? You clearly have no clue what you're talking about. I've RP'd "NEAR CONSTANTLY" with so many people on the server, using the xenobio as a gimic, and don't even start about "OOC PREFS" I read that guys OOC PREFS and he had no fucking problems with being digested, if he did, I'm sure he would have said something OOC, or maybe use the OOC escape, isn't that the whole fuckin' purpose of it?

The purpose of OOC escape isn't so people can mash it when someone one-post grabs them to take their ID. Ideally the OOC escape button wouldn't exist because people wouldn't have to use it. Even so, I don't particularly give a shit what that guy's prefs were, as that wasn't what you were banned for. Even if it was a really shitty scene, we're not going to ban people for being bad and unfulfilling at ERP.

I don't really care how much you RP, or how many people you RP with either. "oh you should totally let me away with slimeflooding the server and attempting to circumvent a jobban because I roleplay with people", is that it? 'cause you know what? We're not exactly hurting for players who roleplay with people and don't grief with slimes or evade bans.
Scree

Postby Mewchild » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:23 am

You've caused 5 slime outbreaks over the course of the past weeks, halting numerous scenes from the departments required to respond, including two of mine. The best thing about Kira as a character was the art you chose as a reference, because the character herself was about as sharp as a block of wood, and only half as useful. You RP with the station in the same way this man here interacts with others
Mewchild

Postby Mewchild » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:25 am

And obligatory pepe tax
Attachments
3fM9Qe5[1].png
3fM9Qe5[1].png (197.59 KiB) Viewed 3136 times
Mewchild

Postby C0bble » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:25 am

Cool, I wasn't griefing though, the amber slime break out was a mistake, maybe if you ever played xenobiologist you would understand how fucking hard it is to keep those adorable things under control. The only reason I expressed discontent OOC about how easily the slimes were taken care of was because I thought it was pretty gay how the admin just POWER GAMED the slimes and got rid of them no problem. And I'm not trying to use anyone as an excuse to keep my from being banned from the server, I am saying however that it's all been, and has been, just fun, roleplaying and reacting to roleplaying throughout the whole experience
C0bble

Postby C0bble » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:27 am

Also...ouch. I put a lot of work into that character Phi, damn, ouch. If you actually got to roleplay with me, I know you'd say otherwise.
C0bble

Postby PontifexMinimus » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:27 am

Don't try to lie.
PontifexMinimus

Postby Varonis » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:28 am

Hi, throwing some more tires on this shitshow of a pyre. Friday as the spa shift was ending, you were having some fun trying to get gurgled by a mob spawned by a admin. Fine and dandy and I don't want to share more cuz I fell the 'min will beat me up and steal my lunch money. You got your scene after a large amount of nonsense that was handled by my character on shift, and a few others cleaning up your mess, then I left so you could enjoy the scene in privacy as we even contained the mob. I come back around and all the fucking slimes are running about the lab, making me wrangle them up because I didn't want a slime outbreak when people are trying to relax because I do play a xenobiologist, it's not hard handling slimes at all even with the changes.

To top it off, you were being shitty to the 'min that was trying to help you get eaten by the mob then you just left after it ate you, didn't even wait to gurgle. Why you have to be like dis? I can't even tell if I should be memeing or taking this seriously with how much of a joke you've made it.
Varonis

Postby C0bble » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:30 am

Yeah..sorry about that. I really am, I was tripping balls, I'm pretty sure I said that too. Whoever was playing that red dragon, if you're out there I apologize.
C0bble

Postby Mewchild » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:33 am

I did RP with your character. All the instances of RP with your character were extremely minor and short, which was by design. Most of my RP involving your character was in cleaning up the messes made by your character. There were a lot of messes to clean up
Mewchild

PreviousNext

Return to Denied