[MrSignMeUp] Kazkin - Complicated (See Thread)

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: [MrSignMeUp] Kazkin - Complicated (See Thread)

Postby Kazkin » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:54 pm

Ah, I should give some context to Thrano's claim at least. He sent me this when another player on the discord server named Tethys accused me of some heinous things, I sent this image Aces afterwards. https://imgur.com/a/wbmj2sM Little ironic he'd accuse me of being some kind of discord super villain when he himself sent me a screenshot to show someone. Apparently when I use screenshots its evil but him using one is perfectly okay.
Kazkin

Postby Thranos » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:57 pm

Kazkin wrote:Classy as always Thranos.

Oh shit I've been owned, epic style.
How will I ever recover.
I'll have to live in fear of being dunked during every social interaction, I might even have to start keeping preemptive blackmailOHWAIT.

Also in context to the other thing, Tethys had made the absolutely brainlet decision to publicly accuse Kazkin of a pedophile solely to damage their reputation.
I sided with Kazkin at the time because I generally find that kind of thing inexcusable, and I had no idea how much of a genuinely terrible gremlin of a person they are.
Thranos

Postby Aces » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:00 pm

Well this appeal thread is a shit show already. If Citadel doesn't have anything nice to say I'm going to reject it.

Thranos wrote:Also in context to the other thing, Tethys had made the absolutely brainlet decision to publicly accuse Kazkin of a pedophile solely to damage their reputation.

mfw every time I see that accusation or something similar (accusations of bestiality, incest, etc)

We're getting off topic but remind me not to let that person into the community if they ever come around here. Or, if they already are, give me some logs of that incident. I don't tolerate that shit either.
Aces

Postby Scree » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:01 pm

And yes, I placed a ban for that. The screenshot from Thranos is what made it a perma.

The difference here is that Thranos's screenshot was something provided at the time, to alert admins to a situation that was actively developing, not held on to and dredged up months after the fact.
Scree

Postby Kazkin » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:02 pm

I ask that you give some time, Ace, as not everyone I've asked is within the same time zone or available on short notice. Two days should be enough time if you're willing to allow that.
Kazkin

Postby Aces » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:20 pm

Yeah, no. I went around asking some Citadel people and none of them have anything nice to say. Furthermore, I'm uncovering even more things that make me not want you in my community. Not gonna wait two days for you to cherrypick when the overwhelming response from unbiased sources is totally negative.

Appeal rejected.
Last edited by Aces on Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: -
Aces

Postby Aces » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:08 pm

[2:24 AM] Kazkin: That speed run on the appeal denial was 10/10, though I pinged the admin staff on CitRP and none of them said they spoke to Ace at all.

Like anyone would admit to speaking to me about someone with a reputation for stockpiling a blackmail dump in case anyone dares to speak up about them.

You're fucking psycho. Also, this is my community. You aren't entitled to anything in it. You think what Citadel says even matters? I bothered to ask them because I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. My record shows that, if I so damn well please, I don't need a reason.

In fact, I'm going to use that power right now.

Consider yourself blacklisted from all future appeals. Why? Because I can, and because I want to make a point that I don't need the approval of another community to do what I think is best for this one.

Also, I permanently banned your forum account so you don't waste your time trying to appeal again.
Last edited by Aces on Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Banned his account, too.
Aces

Previous

Return to Denied