Thegreatcoward-Perma Ban

Moderator: Game Admins

Re: Thegreatcoward-Perma Ban

Postby Haery70 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:44 am

Even if Wickedtemp didn't reveal the character you play as one of these incidents is more than enough for me to know who you are I gotta say... this place doesn't feel like somewhere that you belong in. A more action-oriented/LRP server is where I believe that you should be at considering the way you've behaved combined with what the Player Notes say. While it has been over nine months since your last ban the Notes show that you've managed to last about a year and a half after your previous ban appeal and still racked up some noteworthy atrocities, some of which are probably not mentioned in your Notes.

I'm sorry, but someone who toes the line with the rules in hopes that they won't get into trouble is just something that I wouldn't want to see on this server. There're plenty of other stations that'll benefit greatly from your antics, but not this one. No Support for me.
Haery70

Postby Thegreatcoward » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:18 pm

Mr_Signmeup wrote:Above is the player's notes. And judging by the severe history of BS. Yeah, sorry, mate. Vorestation ain't suited for your tastes of 'fun'. No support.

Can't say I blame ya
Cowardice is preferable to death
Thegreatcoward

Postby Thegreatcoward » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:27 pm

Haery70 wrote:Even if Wickedtemp didn't reveal the character you play as one of these incidents is more than enough for me to know who you are I gotta say... this place doesn't feel like somewhere that you belong in. A more action-oriented/LRP server is where I believe that you should be at considering the way you've behaved combined with what the Player Notes say. While it has been over nine months since your last ban the Notes show that you've managed to last about a year and a half after your previous ban appeal and still racked up some noteworthy atrocities, some of which are probably not mentioned in your Notes.

I'm sorry, but someone who toes the line with the rules in hopes that they won't get into trouble is just something that I wouldn't want to see on this server. There're plenty of other stations that'll benefit greatly from your antics, but not this one. No Support for me.

I tried the low to servers and never really enjoyed them, but your right, there's thing that I never even got noted on.
Cowardice is preferable to death
Thegreatcoward

Postby Aces » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:56 pm

Well, I'm not interested in having this player back, and it seems that nobody else is either.
Aces

Previous

Return to Denied