Thegreatcoward-Perma Ban

Moderator: Game Admins

Thegreatcoward-Perma Ban

Postby Thegreatcoward » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:23 am

Byond account and character name:Thegreatcoward
Discord ID (if applicable): I'm pretty sure it's now applicable, but just in case, TheGreatCoward#7331
Banning admin:zalvine
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server
Ban reason given:Toeing the line for an excessive period of time, finally coming to to a point of disrupting entire departments on multiple occasions in one shift. Skirting along the edge of the rules for an extended period of time, now overly so. This has gone on long enough.
Ban length:Parma
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): April 19th 2018, 00:06:49 Eastern.
Your side of the story:I was absolutely being a shitler, I had taken drugs from random people, tried to fight sec and medbay when they tried to fix me and did it multiple times over the one shift, and I had indeed been running close with the rules for a few months by than.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I realize this would be my second perma ban, and that might not look the best, but I hope that to be unbanned because I do realize that I would have to seriously cut down on the shitty memey behavior. and the fact that appreciative of just how lenient the staff had been in the past. I also never(minus the original perma) set out to actually ruin shifts for other players.
Cowardice is preferable to death
Thegreatcoward

Re: Thegreatcoward-Perma Ban

Postby Thegreatcoward » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:40 pm

Aww shit, I just realized I didn't do the title right
Cowardice is preferable to death
Thegreatcoward

Postby Zalvine » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:58 pm

Mmm. You're at least being brutally honest here, but to be honest I'm uncertain whether to follow through with an approval. Granted, it's been eight months or so now but I do recall how oft your name came up in bad light. :P

For now, I'm going to leave my position as Neutral and open to opinions from other mins. Mostly because your history is pretty cut and dry, as you said yourself, shitler behavior.
Zalvine

Postby Aces » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:21 am

This has been open too long.

Open for community discussion but I want to make a decision no later than Saturday unless OP is okay with this taking even longer.
Aces

Postby Wickedtemp » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:23 pm

No clue who they played, so I don't know what exactly they did. Kinda hard for me to have a stance on it.
Wickedtemp

Postby Mewchild » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:15 pm

More details about the individual would be appreciated. There's not enough here to be able to give input on it
Mewchild

Postby Wickedtemp » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:10 pm

Oh, wait, think I remlember. Played as Gavin Jenkins. Generally acted kinda like a troll/meme most rounds I saw them in. For a while, they were just one of those characters that I'd see in-game and just try to ignore them and hope they didn't do anything too outrageously stupid. They'd sometimes join with metabuds from YawnWider and do dumb stuff together with the intention of freaking people out and trolling. I thiiiink you'd have more fun if you stuck to YW or Chompers. Most of the stuff you did really didn't fit a HRP server that well.
Wickedtemp

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:49 pm

jertheace has permabanned thegreatcoward. - Reason: Tried to light another player on fire during an effort to cause a mutiny. Didn't offer any IC reasons for it, just shitposting things like "turning you into a protesting monk" and "I wanted my meat cooked." Appeal when you're done jerking me around and ready to provide an actual reason for your behavior--or fess up if you're just dicking around for no IC reason. - This is a permanent ban. by JerTheAce (Host) on Wed, June 22nd of 2016

Tried to solo the gateway and got rekt. by Scree (HeadAdmin) on Fri, October 21st of 2016

Shot himself in the dick with a .45 ...because reasons. What is this guy on about? by Demicus_Maximus (HeadAdmin) on Tue, October 25th of 2016

IC complaints have come in that this player was playing a drunk and suicidal character who chopped off a hand because he wanted a robotic hand, then killed himself when he was denied one. The next shift, another IC complaint signed by several people came in reporting that he's been planting teleportation beacons in secure areas without permission then sending people unwanted items. by JoanRisu (HeadAdmin) on Mon, February 6th of 2017

Banned from Colony Director, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer, Command Secretary - Continued complaints about your behavior as command staff, as part of the Quality Assurance that Ace demands of us. by Demicus_Maximus (HeadAdmin) on Fri, February 10th of 2017

luminescentring has banned thegreatcoward. - Reason: Dragging a welding fuel tank around with the cap off causing a bunch of welder fuel to leak all over the hallways and engineering. This ban will expire in a week. - This will be removed in 10080 minutes. by luminescentring (TrialAdmin) on Mon, February 20th of 2017

Banned from Warden, Detective, Security Officer - Dude did basically everything possible to get fired from security. Including, but not limited to, handing out illegal drugs to the crew. This is an OOC lockdown of his IC firing from security. by Nerdass (GameAdmin) on Wed, February 14th of 2018

zalvine has permabanned thegreatcoward. - Reason: Toeing the line for an excessive period of time, finally coming to a point of disrupting entire departments on multiple occasions in one shift. Skirting along the edge of the rules for an extended period of time, now overly so. This has gone on long enough. - This is a permanent ban. by Zalvine (GameAdmin) on Thu, April 19th of 2018
Last edited by Aces on Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Neo green makes my eyes bleed. Removed color.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:50 pm

Above is the player's notes. And judging by the severe history of BS. Yeah, sorry, mate. Vorestation ain't suited for your tastes of 'fun'. No support.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby Wickedtemp » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:16 am

Yeah, with those notes in mind, definitely no support. It looks like you went from job to job, just...switching roles as you got banned from the ones you were playing, without ever fixing or improving your behavior.
Wickedtemp

Next

Return to Denied