Renael, Angel thing!

Say hello to people or brag about yourself and how awesome you think you are.

Renael, Angel thing!

Postby Renael » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:16 pm

Hiii I'm renael, I used to play the station super frequently every single day foregoing sleep and sanity to stay up ERPing with a wonderful set of weirdos but I since burnt out on it for a bit, but I'm trying to come back! just gotta set aside time for it. I'm super friendly and non-judgemental, and I am virtually open to everything and anything you can throw t me so long as it fits with what the characters'd do.

Other then that, I play video games. Warframe mostly, I hang around on skype a lot-just send me a nudge if you want to add me there for a future play or something not on station sometime. I also watch youtube frequently, many stupid video galore. I frequent sites like Watch2gether and Togethertube and stuff like that so if you ever just wanna hang and watch videos give me a nudge!

My primary characters are Paige Bode-the bitchiest drunkiest catgirl engineer ever. Effie Fea, the ravenous purple snake-aand those are my mains. I've got a bunch others hanging about, like Salvie(plantgirl), Meryl(insectoid hybrid) and a few others.
Renael

Re: Renael, Angel thing!

Postby joey4298 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:28 am

Adorkable.
mofu
joey4298

Return to Introductions