Um, hello

Say hello to people or brag about yourself and how awesome you think you are.

Um, hello

Postby Alicia Jewel » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:01 am

Uh, hi. I'm Alicia Jewel, a non-frequent player of the station, a vore newbie, and an RP nut. My main character is Ashley Jacobs, the curious and naive slime janitor, and other characters of mine include Maria Johansen, the borderline hippie cowtaur botanist; Julia Davis, the miniature demi-squirrel miner who loves "big stompy mechs"; Patricia Stoddard, the centaur xenoarchaeologist who thinks she's better than you; and Serena White, the spidertaur librarian who likes to keep herself mysterious. I've got plenty of others (15 character slots filled), but I don't play them enough to mention them here.

I currently have a job as a proofreader, and I spend most of my spare time roleplaying, playing Final Fantasy XIV (and, of course, RPing on there), writing, and watching dumb videos on YouTube. I absolutely adore demi-humans/monster girls/boys, and I've been keeping up with the Daily Life with Monster Girls anime and trying to get my hands on as many monster girl-related games and whatnot as I can. (It'd be even better if they had monster boys, too, but those seem to be a rarity.)
Alicia Jewel

Return to Introductions