Hello Peoples!!! <3

Say hello to people or brag about yourself and how awesome you think you are.

Hello Peoples!!! <3

Postby harlem » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Tis I, Sapphina Rose! Psych extraordinaire! Here to spread the love one unbirth cock vore cum fill vorgy hug at a time!

Been a crew member of the station since January 2015, started out as Vex and then evolved into the loveable naga girl that adores taking care of people and making them feel better in any way possible~

You'll mostly see me on Sapphina or Cole, but here is a full list of my characters and the kinks that correspond to them:
-Sapphina Rose, pink naga girl, Psychologist (OV, BV, Unbirth, breast expansion, long-term extreme pregnancy, breastfeeding, motherly cuddles <3)
-Cole Measley, grey wolf-boy, Bartender (OV, CV, balls expansion, cum inflation, teasing, plugging, impregnating, etc~)
-Angela Rose, 4 meter tall feline-taur girl, Security (OV, BV, Unbirth, multi vore, wiggling rear end in everyone's faces, a little too playful, filling dat belleh~) [Daughter of Sapphina Rose]
-Fen Garland, pink feline-taur male, Philosopher (Unwilling pred, Unwilling prey... Unless you convince him otherwise. Seduce and crawl into his cock please XD) [Son of Sapphina Rose]
-Zena Falon, cyan goo girl, Bartender (Willing Prey, slime inflation, feeds others' "orafices" to increase the size of their "assets,")

((This means I REALLY WANT, This means I WANT!))

Endo, consensual, and loving in most cases is my preference, but for people like Cole, Angela, and Fen, I'm okay with a little unwilling. However, I absolutely LOVE Unwilling pred, having a female seduce my male chars into getting a little heft into their sac before you have your way with them. Sapphina, hopefully, will mostly be pregnant when she comes on board, so be sure to love on her. And Angela... heh... vorgy parties in her womb are well appreciated. <3

Here is a sample of my recent writing: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17439209

Hope to RP with you soon! Feel free to message me, contact me at "vex.777" on skype, or comment below and say hi! <3
I love love more that love loves love, cause love is a loving thing to love a lot! <3 <3 <3
harlem

Return to Introductions