Lykojeyot / Khellen - Mentor Application

Are you interested in helping people play spaceman game? Apply to be a mentor and assist other players in the game when questions arise about mechanics! Applying will give you access to an in-game system where mentors can directly answer questions a player-in-need submits.

This is a community role and not a staffing role. More info on the pinned topic inside!

Lykojeyot / Khellen - Mentor Application

Postby Kira » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:18 am

Mentor application

Ckey: Lykojeyot

Discord: Khellen#0413

How long have you played VOREStation: I roughly started coming around near the end of 2020.

Most commonly played characters: Kazumi Kira, Nerislann Rosales, Joshua Plancy

Jobs you are knowledgeable about: I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on every job enough to the point where I could get at least get someone started. My weakest areas being Xenobiology and Toxins along with Borg/AI roles which I haven't touched at all so far. Provided those roles aren't too dissimilar

Why do you want to be a mentor: I spend a sizable chunk of my in character interactions teaching already so I know I find the idea enjoyable on my end. It feels pretty good to help someone else out in understanding how to actually do the things they want to do in game that keeps them invested in actually sticking around to play roles their interested in. Obviously in character interactions also only go so far since I can't be everywhere at once and staff in general seems to be very light during late night hours which I have a good bit of activity in.
Kira

Re: Lykojeyot / Khellen - Mentor Application

Postby JoanRisu » Wed May 10, 2023 6:01 pm

Approved with no objections.
JoanRisu

Return to Mentor Applications