Event Application/Request Form

Want to participate in an event, big or small? Want to host an event? Got ideas for an event? Talk about them here. Try to avoid posting spoilers for events that haven't happened yet!
Forum rules
Don't post spoilers for events that haven't happened yet. You don't want to risk people metagaming.

Event Application/Request Form

Postby Aces » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:31 am

Fill out this form should you wish to apply for an event. Try not to give out many details of your event as it may allow for potential metagame, ruining the experience for other players. An admin will notify you if your request has been accepted and will privately contact you for further details on said event. Also. Characters approved do not need to make a special character application unless they want to stick around permanently.

When will this event take place? (OOC time and date, note that this is subject to last minute change depending on shift time):

BYOND Key(s) of the event hosts:

Required Event Character(s) Name(s):

Who will be assisting with this event/these events:

Do you need the help of someone with admin powers for the event?:

If so, do you already have an admin or gamemaster willing to help?:

If not, do you still need game master permissions for the event (the ability to spawn things, upload sounds, etc), or you can do without that?:

If denied game master permissions and without admin aid, can the event still take place?:

Will this event have a long lasting effect on the server/station/lore if any of the objectives in said event is completed/failed? Explain:

I understand that Skype is the preferred method of contact and this is my Skype name:

I understand it is up to me to contact the station administration and not the other way around:

If my event doesn't go as planned, I won't worry. I won't bother the admins, I won't get furious at the players, and I accept that events aren't really in my full control. Things like getting hit by friendly fire or the supermatter blowing up ruining my event or simply no one joining in on the event will possibly happen. Should a character die from a minor accident, oh well. That's just how life is. I will not hold the players' hands while they succeed or fail. I will not give any OOC hints or force them to do anything unnatural. I accept the fact that Murphy's Law is always in effect. Important characters may be killed prematurely, puzzle pieces may be missed, and anything that can go wrong may go wrong. My event may not go as planned because the players have other ideas in mind. I hereby verify, I promise not to get upset or fuss or whine if the event doesn't go as planned, and after reading this disclaimer, I will put my OOC name in italics as my signature to accept these terms:

Code: Select all
[b]When will this event take place? (OOC time and date, note that this is subject to last minute change depending on shift time)[/b]:

[b]BYOND Key(s) of the event hosts[/b]:

[b]Required Event Character(s) Name(s)[/b]:

[b]Who will be assisting with this event/these events[/b]:

[b]Do you need the help of someone with admin powers for the event?[/b]:

[b]If so, do you already have an admin or gamemaster willing to help?[/b]:

[b]If not, do you still need game master permissions for the event (the ability to spawn things, upload sounds, etc), or you can do without that?[/b]:

[b]If denied game master permissions and without admin aid, can the event still take place?[/b]:

[b]Will this event have a long lasting effect on the server/station/lore if any of the objectives in said event is completed/failed? Explain[/b]:

[b]I understand that Skype is the preferred method of contact and this is my Skype name[/b]:

[b]I understand it is up to me to contact the station administration and not the other way around[/b]:

[b][i]If my event doesn't go as planned, I won't worry. I won't bother the admins, I won't get furious at the players, and I accept that events aren't really in my full control. Things like getting hit by friendly fire or the supermatter blowing up ruining my event or simply no one joining in on the event will possibly happen. Should a character die from a minor accident, oh well. That's just how life is. I will not hold the players' hands while they succeed or fail. I will not give any OOC hints or force them to do anything unnatural. I accept the fact that Murphy's Law is always in effect. Important characters may be killed prematurely, puzzle pieces may be missed, and anything that can go wrong may go wrong. My event may not go as planned because the players have other ideas in mind. I hereby verify, I promise not to get upset or fuss or whine if the event doesn't go as planned, and after reading this disclaimer, I will put my OOC name in italics as my signature to accept these terms[/i][/b]:

When the application is done, PM it to the Game Admins group, or to the current game master joey4298. Do not post about it on the forum until the event is over or we will laugh at you.
Aces

Return to (IC/OOC) Event Hosting and Information