H0lySquirr3l Dentist Event V1.2

Want to participate in an event, big or small? Want to host an event? Got ideas for an event? Talk about them here. Try to avoid posting spoilers for events that haven't happened yet!
Forum rules
Don't post spoilers for events that haven't happened yet. You don't want to risk people metagaming.

H0lySquirr3l Dentist Event V1.2

Postby H0lySquirr3l » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:09 pm

Last edited by H0lySquirr3l on Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
H0lySquirr3l

Re: H0lySquirr3l Dentist Event V1.2

Postby Scree » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:23 pm

I'm assuming from the title that the event is "a dentist is going to visit the station" 'cause otherwise you've not actually said what the proposed event is
Scree

Re: H0lySquirr3l Dentist Event V1.2

Postby H0lySquirr3l » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:31 pm

It would be a group of 3 Dentist visiting the station and offering them some examinations. I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say here because the original post says its supposed to be in a PM. But it would be a small event to try and offer medical and engineering something to do for a shift, as well as offering a event type I have yet to see be done on the station proper.

Edit: I know that station Protocol Is above my event, should medical be needed I can not hold any volunteers to their scenes.

When the application is done, PM it to the Game Admins group, or to the current game master joey4298. Do not post about it on the forum until the event is over or we will laugh at you.
H0lySquirr3l

Return to (IC/OOC) Event Hosting and Information