Gef21/Geoff Acula perma'd 4noraison

These ban appeals were either already removed by the time they were reviewed, or they weren't from our server at all and you were directed here by mistake.

Moderator: Game Admins

Gef21/Geoff Acula perma'd 4noraison

Postby Gef21 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:36 pm

Byond account and character name: Gef21 - Geoff Acula
Banning admin: jertheace
Ban type: Everything
Ban reason: RDM
Ban length*: Perma
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 1:20am GMT
Your side of the story: Someone gave me some drugs and told me to pay them for more, said drugs made me run very very fast and were very addictive, I knew that person was an atmos tech so didn't value multitools or gloves which meant the only other valuable items are guns and armour, so I broke into the armoury after running around the station shouting stupid shit down comms for like 20 minutes then grabbed an egun, taser, stun revolver and set of riot gear, afterwards leaving to go find the person who sold me drugs and make the trade. I was in help intent the entire time and had no plans to harm anyone with them, the only time I removed them from my bag was to show some random person and offer them the egun
Why you think you should be unbanned: I din du nufin
Gef21

Re: Gef21/Geoff Acula perma'd 4noraison

Postby Aces » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:01 pm

Appeal rejected because this isn't drug dealer station and you neglected to mention the part where you killed some players for no reason with those stolen weapons.

By the way, demanding attention to an appeal over Discord is a good way to get an appeal rejected anyway.
Aces

Re: Gef21/Geoff Acula perma'd 4noraison

Postby Aces » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Miscommunication. This ban reason isn't the reason this person was supposed to be banned, and they also weren't shooting anyone. That said, they're still banned for breaking other rules.

Appeal invalid.
Aces

Return to Not Applicable