[CynicalTester]BlueOrb - Dayban

These ban appeals were either already removed by the time they were reviewed, or they weren't from our server at all and you were directed here by mistake.

Moderator: Game Admins

[CynicalTester]BlueOrb - Dayban

Postby BlueOrb » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Byond account and character name: BlueOrb, John Moss
Banning admin: Cynicaltesting
Ban type (What are you banned from?): EG; Job banned from HoP, banned from the whole server, banned off the chatroom
Ban reason: "what the actual hell"
Ban length*: 1440 minutes
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): Around 9:40 GMT
Your side of the story: So I join in as HoP, shorty after I find an AFK sec officer standing around, he ghosted. I drag him to sec to avoid him getting killed whilst afk. Next thing I know, I'm kicked with the message "gtfo", I confront the admin on this and get http://i.imgur.com/r9wks6t.png as a response. After that episode, I go out and being dragging someone. He screams "rape" and a sec officer comes and stuns him. So I drag him off to recieve a ban with the message "what the actual hell" http://i.imgur.com/klZsmdD.png
Why you think you should be unbanned: I didn't break or infringe on the rules at all. I feel the admin not only dealt with this badly but was also rude, once telling me to "shut up" and being hard to understand at times.
BlueOrb

Re: [CynicalTester]BlueOrb - Dayban

Postby Scree » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:08 pm

Cynicaltester isn't one of our admins.

Which is odd, unless someone's running a server with a copy of our code, the ban text shouldn't be leading you here. I didn't know there were any other servers running virgo code.
Scree

Postby Aces » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:14 pm

That definitely isn't our server. You must be from Furstation. We are not affiliated with them. They are just too lazy to change the config files.

If it were my admin though I'd be telling them to cool it.
Aces

Postby JoanRisu » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:15 pm

I agree, I think someone is lazily running a server with our code without making their own custom changes. Our apologies but we can't help you here.

So...erm..... Ban Appeal Application.....Invalid? Dropped?
JoanRisu

Postby Aces » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:16 pm

Yeah. Sorry we couldn't help.

Ban Appeal Invalid - Not our server.
Aces

Return to Not Applicable