Ban Appeal

These ban appeals were either already removed by the time they were reviewed, or they weren't from our server at all and you were directed here by mistake.

Moderator: Game Admins

Ban Appeal

Postby yung bruh » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:37 pm

Byond account and character name : yung bruh "Lee P. Oliver"
Banning admin: "zeldazackman"
Ban type (What are you banned from?): EG; Job banned from HoP, banned from the whole server, banned off the chatroom): VORE
Ban reason: "Griefer" (unbelievable)
Ban length: Permanent Ban
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 18:09:049 2018-07-10
Your side of the story: I logged on and I never really was a troubled player. I was just annoyed by some players quirky and snarky attitudes so I wasn't the nicest but I wasn't ever breaking the rules or being a "griefer." I got in an argument with "Xin Tin" or some shit and it was all IC and all we did was curse each other out in our different languages (native tongues) and just we were talking madly to each other. Eventually, I told her to calm down and she threw a bottle at me breaking all over me and making me bleed. So I go and hit her with my fist and try to disarm. I call security and they all mob me and beat me down and some Warden who was shrunken came and tased me for no reason and flashing me when I was being compliant until they kept attacking and the Security Officer told the Warden to stop and he threatened to demote him for interfering. I also want to say in a previous round I had arrested the same player but he was playing RD and he was found to have illegal items stashed in maint and I had him restrained to me for a while while I investigated and he kept flashing and pepper spraying me and doing the worst like if I was some of murderer. Eventually, I got up and defended myself by firing one shot from a pistol and I don't think it even hit anyone. I was charged with attempted murder, disturbing the peace, and assault. Which he summed up to 30 minutes. I pretty much logged out and sat there and they demoted me and cryo'd me after my sentence. It was also reduced to 30 minutes because the attempted murder gig was stupid. The person who also insinuated everything did not get any charges and nothing. Later about an hour or two later I came back as CD and I was assuming it was a new round and instantly people just said "Fuck off." in IC radio and OOC and kept giving me shit for something that wasn't even my fault and gave me shit for everything taking grudges outside of IC. I didn't do anything wrong at all. I walked through the ship and spoke on the radio trying to reason with Security and everyone and then I go to my office to hide because everybody is mutinying me for something that was on my past record I get frozen like a PDA Bomb goes off then an admin gibs me and permanently bans me for "Griefer."
Why you think you should be unbanned: I had my fun in an argument but I didn't even start the violence and the shitstorm. I wasn't being ill to anybody or even screaming in OOC or responding to anybody making those comments. I reasoned with people IC and they just had grudges and wanted to like get rid of me and I wasn't even doing anything remotely wrong. I admit, yes I should've changed my characters name but I thought it was a new round and I didn't even break any major rules to get a permanent ban. I'm sorry but this is like so overboard.
yung bruh

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Scree » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:20 pm

Zeldazackman isn't one of our admins, and I've found no record of you connecting to our server with the username provided.
Scree

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:24 pm

You probably got sent to the wrong forums, man. Lol.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby Scree » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:33 pm

Scree

Return to Not Applicable