[Norko] Norko - Character ban

These ban appeals were either already removed by the time they were reviewed, or they weren't from our server at all and you were directed here by mistake.

Moderator: Game Admins

[Norko] Norko - Character ban

Postby Norko » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:06 am

Byond account and character name: Norko for both
[b]Banning admin:Nerdass
[b]Ban type :Character Ban
[b]Ban reason: Conflicting Medical records
[b]Ban length: ?
[b]Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): 4/4/2018 at around 4:00pm eastern
[b]Your side of the story: I'd really rather not, issues fixed was a big deal made out of it rather not re-open wounds
[b]Why you think you should be unbanned: would really rather not go thru a new character creation, mostly lazyness and people actually knowing this character...quiet a few
Norko

Re: [Norko] Norko - Character ban

Postby nerdass » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:00 am

you're not banned from the server, you just can't play norko until you rewrite his records to not include forcing other people to participate in your kinks upon your characters death.

this character ban is just, fix the shit, show us its fixed, and then you're good.
nerdass

Postby nerdass » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:06 am

and it wasn't just medical, it was all of your records. I believe your sec records even included a guide on how borgs could malfunction as an excuse to digest you.

do you understand why things like this don't exactly fly well?

your employment record also implies that you're completely insane, and prone to drug benders.

you roleplayed this out by eating all the damn floor pills in maint and disposaling yourself.

there's a rule for creating and playing server appropriate characters. fix things to be reasonably believable and we're good
nerdass

Postby Scree » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:32 am

I'm gonna follow up to point out that this was something that came up last year too. You complained about the chef "kinkshaming" you because they didn't want to butcher you, then used your notes or some sort of IC paperwork to prompt the HoS to force their way into the kitchen and do it because the chef didn't want to.

This is absolutely not acceptable. Especially since it's done in such a completely blanket way through your character records with absolutely no regard for whatever chef or medical staff might be on that shift or whether they're OOCly interested in playing out that sort of interaction - not that it's really interaction since you'd be a corpse at the time.

It is not "kinkshaming" for someone not to be into your kink and not want to participate. If you were to try and force a straight dude to have sex with you when they didn't want to by accusing them of being homophobic if they said no, that would be just as bullshit as crying kinkshame at "I don't want to participate in a butchering scene."

The rules are very clear on trying to force or coerce people into ERP and vore scenes that they don't want to participate in. The usual response is a permaban. Frankly I think the other admins have let you off lightly with just a characterban until you fix your notes, so I'm just going to state it here for the record so we're 100% crystal clear:

If I catch you suiciding for no good reason again, or trying to coerce, guilt, trick or otherwise force someone into a scene with you as prey that they don't want to do, you will find yourself back in this appeals forum.
Scree

Postby Aces » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:39 am

Aces

Return to Not Applicable