[JerTheAce] Ketrai - Command Secretary ban.

These ban appeals were either already removed by the time they were reviewed, or they weren't from our server at all and you were directed here by mistake.

Moderator: Game Admins

[JerTheAce] Ketrai - Command Secretary ban.

Postby Ketrai » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:13 pm

Byond account and character name: ketrai - Ketrai
Banning admin: JerTheAce
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Job banned from Command Secretary.
Ban reason: Job abuse/powergaming (repeatedly ordering contraband.) Metagaming, LOOC misuse.
Ban length*: Indefinete
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): I don't remember exactly, one or two weeks ago?
Your side of the story: Repeated IC complaints from heads, Loops of self-justifying behavior. (such as eh, I did all the mining, research is stacked, It wouldn't hurt to order in some dubious stuff? Eh, if I get arrested I'll just try and come along peacefully. Eh, I'm possible going to use it for an ERP scene, it doesn't hurt right?) I admit, there isn't much to do after mining, especially not now belt mining is gone. I get bored and foolishly order in contraband, lots of it, and I do silly stuff with it when I don't find a partner. I also got too excited and impulsively tried to set something up with someone over discord, got arrested for it, complained over getting 15 minutes for a bottle of zoom pills. I was sad and found the situation rather humiliating, so I let myself complain.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I know I've done bad in cargo, I'd like another chance to prove I can do better? This way I can assist command, who are the people I've probably hindered the most, and earn back their thrust.
Ketrai

Re: [JerTheAce] Ketrai - Command Secretary ban.

Postby Aces » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:42 pm

Post was requested to be closed by the owner. Ban appeal marked as invalid. I can't delete it because of transparency reasons, since someone could abuse this and be like, "ADMINS DELETED MY BAN APPEAL ADMIN ABOOSE HALP" so that's why it's not deleted.

But because this is marked as invalid, you can appeal again at any time.
Aces

Return to Not Applicable