DemicusMaximus Stobarico - ???

These ban appeals were either already removed by the time they were reviewed, or they weren't from our server at all and you were directed here by mistake.

Moderator: Game Admins

DemicusMaximus Stobarico - ???

Postby stobarico » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:37 pm

Byond account and character name: Stobarico, Kyu Comet

Discord ID (if applicable): Stobarico#5913

Banning admin: DemicusMaximus

Ban type (What are you banned from?): The server

Ban reason given: https://i.imgur.com/xDI55Au.png

Ban length: Unclear, likely permanent

Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 23:23 ; 14/12/2021

Your side of the story: Depends on which situation, but most of them are IC related which this administrator tends to make an OOC issue, mind you, i do not ahelp about this stuff because i don't want to get others in trouble, but then i get the flak for it for no fucking reason. Kyu called the Captain useless, but the Captain responded in a completely shitty unprofessional way, and yet i didn't complain OOC. A cargo tech took his job when we had 2 miners, and yet i didn't complain OOC. There's a reason for that, because i do not think it is an issue that should be handed OOCly. You point that my behavior affects others negatively, but do not point out my positive impact on the server (I've been here for a LONG time, and I've had plenty of friends) or at how my character gets mocked several times, do you think that i have no feelings? Come the fuck on man. Not to mention that i feel ABSOLUTELY targeted by this Demicus Maximus guy who clearly doesn't like me. So yes, i think this is VERY unfair.

Why you think you should be unbanned: This is completely unfair, I have never been banned or barely warned as I've always talked this through, I feel like I've been targeted by this admin specifically (Demicus Maximus) several times, including on my Protean whitelist removal, and I'd prefer if a different administrator would handle this, mainly considering the latest incident was with Ayame MAXIMUS......
Current main character: Kyu Comet, popstar wannabe, dominant femboy human-tajaran hybrid (Aka catperson).
stobarico

Re: DemicusMaximus Stobarico - ???

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:15 am

While I stand by my reasoning, I did fuck up a bit. This was supposed to be a temp ban, not a permaban.

Cause this is a rather SERIOUS level of fuckup, I'll lift it entirely. This was supposed to be a big "smack" based on history, not a boot out the door.
Demicus_Maximus

Return to Not Applicable