[unknown] PepperoniSecret - Discord Ban

These ban appeals were either already removed by the time they were reviewed, or they weren't from our server at all and you were directed here by mistake.

Moderator: Game Admins

[unknown] PepperoniSecret - Discord Ban

Postby PepperoniSecret » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:59 am

Byond account and character name: PepperoniSecret
Discord ID (if applicable): MockCongler#7121
Banning admin: Unknown
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from Discord.
Ban reason given: Can't remember well, though from what i can remember being a general obnoxious racist dickweed and insulting admins.
Ban length: Permanent.
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone): Unknown, sometime around spring/summer 2018.
Your side of the story: Left the discord a while ago and decided to come back while extremely tired/pissed off, ended up doing started some REALLY dumb and childish racist bullshit with nicknames, ignored admins warnings and insulted them(?) and got banned for doing it.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I've had enough time to both realize and admit joining the server while very tired AND acting like that while tired are both extremely terrible ideas, being in a awful mood was no excuse to act like that to others either, genuine apologies to admins and anyone i offended and a promise to try my best to prevent myself from doing dumb shit like that again in the future.
PepperoniSecret

Re: [unknown] PepperoniSecret - Discord Ban

Postby Aces » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:28 am

There is no ban on record with the Discord name of MockCongler#7121.

You may have the wrong server.
Aces

Return to Not Applicable