Digi5 - Admin application

"When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy."
― Dave Barry, "Things That It Took Me 50 Years to Learn"

Moderator: Game Admins

Forum rules
Don't even bother applying if you've not played here for at least a month. You will be ignored, and will probably be denied in the future for looking like a power hungry twat.

Re: Digi5 - Admin application

Postby RomanaTColgate » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:00 pm

Probably the least controversial app to ever exist. Digi is a clever individual with a knack for cooling tempers and keeping a professional mien at all times. Her skills in conflict resolution are rather self-evident. She can cool people down rather well and even has the rare talent of preventing folks from having lingering animosity while doing it. That anything I could say could be easily met with a 'duh', including the fact that I support, is a testament to how blindingly obvious it is to everyone that she's an asset. My commentary here is utterly unnecessary and redundant, but I'd be remiss if I didn't give it anyway. She's pretty cool. Give her a gun.
RomanaTColgate

Postby runadacino » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:14 pm

I will preface that this is biased, and therefore - may be disregarded as a consequence.

Nonetheless, I will express my support. The reason for this is her demonstration of level-headedness during policy discussions, working to ensure productive conversation occurs thus showcasing her ability to mediate. Furthermore, within private contexts I have observed her display excellent people-reading skills and the ability to try and mostly successfully disarm people being ticking timebombs through de-escalation. Finally, for better or worse she is very good at not showing her frustration in a public manner thus making her more approachable.
runadacino

Postby satinisle » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:13 pm

Yeah, this is a super easy support for me. Easily the most obvious candidate to become an admin in the entire server as far as I'm concerned, literally zero concerns.
satinisle

Postby lira » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:13 pm

I also find this an easy support! Digi is already an asset to the team and would make a great admin.
lira

Postby JoanRisu » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:32 pm

Approved!
JoanRisu

Previous

Return to Staff Applications