Verkister - GM App

"When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy."
― Dave Barry, "Things That It Took Me 50 Years to Learn"
Forum rules
Don't even bother applying if you've not played here for at least a month. You will be ignored, and will probably be denied in the future for looking like a power hungry twat.

Re: Verkister - Shenanigans Fairy App

Postby Aces » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:09 am

Staff Application Rules wrote:
  • Please allow time for your application to be discussed about and processed. A bump feature will be available at the bottom of the page after 1 week of no posts.
  • You are not entitled to any ETA for your application being reviewed. Bothering the staff to review your application will probably result in denial. An obvious exception to this is if you were nominated by a staff member and chose to post an application by their request. In that case, you may check in with that staff member to ask how the application is going unless you are told otherwise.
  • You are allowed to post applications even if applications are closed, but do not expect anyone to check them any time soon.
“A leader is one who, out of madness or goodness, volunteers to take upon himself the woe of the people. There are few men so foolish, hence the erratic quality of leadership.”
― John Updike
Aces

Re: Verkister - Summer GM App

Postby Aces » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:38 pm

Although this is a really late response, I do want to throw in a modicum of support for this if you are still interested even though summer is over.
“A leader is one who, out of madness or goodness, volunteers to take upon himself the woe of the people. There are few men so foolish, hence the erratic quality of leadership.”
― John Updike
Aces

Postby Verkister » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:35 am

Yeah, I suppose it's still open and all.
Basically the reason I changed it to that was pretty much just because I had applied for a proper job and had no guarantees on how its schedules would affect my availability. Anyway those possible workstuffs have kinda been delayed due to delays in the construction of that place, so I still haven't heard back from there aside a query I did a week and some ago where they explained the situation. But until then, it's either I don't get the job and will be able to keep the full hours here, or I do get the job and will have to see how the schedules fit heh.
OUCH!
Verkister

Postby Zalvine » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:21 pm

I'm willing to throw support to this. Even if work does slow you down, it's not like events can't be planned and loosed when you have the time to do so. Yeah, prior apps got a little hot, but you seem to listen and frankly do seem to keep your chin up and try again. I'd wanna see what kind of vorish events you wind up letting loose, among other types.

So, I'll give 'Kin Stamp of Support.
Zalvine

Postby Verkister » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:01 am

Finally heard back about the job applications and they said no, so I'll get to have all the time for this stuff instead for the time being.
OUCH!
Verkister

Previous

Return to Staff Applications