phoaly- (Trial) GM Application

"When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy."
― Dave Barry, "Things That It Took Me 50 Years to Learn"
Forum rules
Don't even bother applying if you've not played here for at least a month. You will be ignored, and will probably be denied in the future for looking like a power hungry twat.

Re: phoaly- (Trial) GM Application

Postby Wumbus » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:53 pm

I legit thought you were already one, and I can't recall any instances that would make me doubt your ability/my decision. Simply said, you've earned my support.
Wumbus

Postby Mewchild » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:05 pm

Phoaly has been one of the individuals, over the past half years, who's been more active with making, organizing, and running events than many of the current gamemasters. They've become one of the more well-known, active, and recognized members of the community. Strong support.
Mewchild

Postby chaoko99 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:38 pm

I'll be real, I didn't know they weren't staff. They're pretty cool, and I really enjoyed being a participant of their predship event!
chaoko99

Postby DrYeehaw » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:33 am

What can I say about Phoaly?

Incredibly nice, incredibly creative, and all around a fun person to be around. Holy heck, they do so much more stuff than a lot of staff including me. How are they not already a gm? There's few people who could fit this position as well as them and I'll fight anyone who doesn't support this lovely person.

As I'm writing this, I've been reading the positive responses for their latest event in space lobby and I have to say I'm impressed. Though that means they havent had a REAL event since no one's flying off in a rage :lol: . Ace, staff them now please, we need more people like this!
Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."
DrYeehaw

Postby lm40 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:59 pm

they already successfully ran a lot of events so they are clearly a good fit for the job, support
lm40

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:16 am

While I do like the other GM apps, yours I ++highly support~ You've already got experience, your hours of being on are pretty solid, and I wanna see you and Amaya have a fight to see who is more blue and more fluff~
Demicus_Maximus

Previous

Return to Staff Applications