DickFreedomJohnson - Security ban

Moderator: Game Admins

DickFreedomJohnson - Security ban

Postby DickFreedomJohnson » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:36 am

Byond account and character name:DickFreedomJohnson
Banning admin:Dunno, ban was applied when I was asleep
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Job ban (security)
Ban reason:I dont know the exact reason, I'd assume it was from me trying to get a borg to break its laws to see if it really was rogue, kind of a dick move.
Ban length*:Perma?
Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone):I cant exactly remember, I want to say I was playing as Dick Johnson (first installment) at the time.
Your side of the story:As stated above, I was trying to get a borg to break its laws to hurt me to see if it was rogue, could probably be seen as powergaming.
Why you think you should be unbanned:I've gotten much better as a player as stated with my Head ban. I also wont be a powergaming shitter that acts like an asshole to borgs to see what happens. *1

*1 Sorry if I didnt word this right, but I really am trying to be a better player and I feel like I could accept the responsibility of being security again.
Last edited by DickFreedomJohnson on Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DickFreedomJohnson

Re: DickFreedomJohnson - Security ban

Postby Scree » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:09 am

dickfreedomjohnson - Head of Security ## Reports to CC of assault and battery of other crew members, including the HoP, a borg, the captain, and so forth, while being sec staff. (Non-vore related); By arokha on Wed Sep 23 05:14:17 2015

I'll page Arokha to the thread.
Scree

Postby arokha » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:04 pm

I believe that was when you had just started, yeah. Or within a few days, anyway.

I'm fine with removing the ban. If nobody has any objections, I'll remove it at the end of the current shift.
arokha

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:06 pm

Sounds good to me.
Demicus_Maximus

Postby Aces » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:09 pm

Appeal approved, then.
Aces

Return to Approved