[JertheAce] dickfreedomjohnson - Head ban

Moderator: Game Admins

[JertheAce] dickfreedomjohnson - Head ban

Postby DickFreedomJohnson » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:55 pm

Byond account and character name:DickFreedomJohnson, Elliot Richards/Azeranin Kranvix
Banning admin:JertheAce
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Heads of staff
Ban reason:I kinda went full powergame mode in preperation to fight someone else as a head, I also threatened some of the crew while doing so which was a pretty shitty thing to do
Ban length*:Perma?
[b]Approximate time ban was placed (including time zone):
I was playing as Nick Steele...so I want to say it was like four weeks ago or something, dont know the actual time.
Your side of the story:I was preparing for a fight that I expected too aganst another vg player, as he is from vg I expected him to try to put up a really robust fight, I kinda did some shitty things like threatened some people while getting my shit, telling em I would kill them if they told him. Turns out the guy didnt even want to fight, just talk it out, the ban was handled IC as Nick being "Fired" by "*Richard Butts".
*I want to say it was Richard, but I cant exactly remember the entire event in full detail, all I know was that it was one of Ace's characters.
Why you think you should be unbanned:After being totally blueballed out of a fight, standing in the bar looking like a complete jackass that was armed about as heavily as the armory itself I realized that I REALLY did handle everything wrong. Since then I have grown a bit better at not being a powergaming shithead and I certainly wont repeat the actions that I had done to cause the ban. Add in the fact that the character that was fired from the job is pretty much dead and I believe I could probably handle a head position MUCH better now that I am settled into properly RPing and such.
DickFreedomJohnson

Re: [JertheAce] dickfreedomjohnson - Head ban

Postby Aces » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:05 pm

I won't be passing the unban as I am on hiatus, but as a witness to both the incident its self and your subsequent behavior afterward, I can confidently say I think you've improved.

The question is, will other admins agree? That is why I leave it to Scree or Joan to pass or deny this.
Aces

Re: [JertheAce] dickfreedomjohnson - Head ban

Postby JoanRisu » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:37 pm

I haven't heard any complaints in regards to behavior and if the admin who issued the ban thinks there has been improvement then I see no reason to reject this appeal.

Unban approved. Please keep an eye on yourself so this doesn't happen again. Tis better than having an admin doing that for you.
JoanRisu

Return to Approved