[SatanIsle] Underage

Moderator: Game Admins

[SatanIsle] Underage

Postby SkyTheAvali » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:52 pm

Byond account and character name: SkyTheAvali
Discord ID (if applicable): SkyTheAvali
Banning admin: Satanisle
Ban type (What are you banned from?): DIscord, Server
Ban reason given: You have been flagged as being underage and as per the "no minors, no tolerance" policy of the server, you are being banned until you can prove your age privately. Appeal on the forums, then provide Joan Risu privately with the following A picture of you holding your government issued photo ID with the photo and Date of Birth visible and a piece of paper with a codeword written on it provided by Joan. Do not post your personal information on the forums. To be explicitly clear, we just want your face and your Date of Birth. You can blot out the rest of the ID. We don't care what your name is, what the ID number is, or what state issued the ID.
Ban length: Wasnt specified (viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2330#p13702)
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 6/14/23
Your side of the story: Not really sure what to say considering it was a change from the original temp ban
Why you think you should be unbanned: Not really sure what to say considering it was a change from the original temp ban
SkyTheAvali

Re: [SatanIsle] Underage

Postby JoanRisu » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:35 pm

Before we process this appeal any further, we must verify you're actually of legal age now.

To proceed, you must PM Joan Risu (me) here on the forums.
You will be given a passphrase and asked to take a picture of yourself with your ID and the passphrase on a piece of paper.

The following requirements to be met:
  • The ID must be government issued or impossible for a minor to obtain.
  • I need you, the ID, and the passphrase in the same picture.
  • I need to be able to read the date of birth on the ID.
  • I need to be able to see and compare you to the photo on the ID.
  • I DO NOT NEED your name, ID number, nor an address if it is printed on the ID. You may digitally censor that information.

Do not post your personal information on the open forums. All information MUST be passed through PMs.

For further details please review this instructional comic:
https://imgur.com/a/yn7OTvI

When you are ready, please DM Joan Risu.

----

I've also noticed that you have another appeal active. That appeal will have to be resolved after we finish verifying your age.
JoanRisu

Re: [SatanIsle] Underage

Postby JoanRisu » Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:54 am

This applicant has been verified as 18+ and any pending appeals they need to address can move forward.
JoanRisu

Return to Approved