[lm40] hunterbirk - SSD feeding

Moderator: Game Admins

[lm40] hunterbirk - SSD feeding

Postby hunterbirk » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:27 pm

Byond account and character name: hunterbirk, Ayla Dawn
Discord ID (if applicable): Hunterbirk#2273
Banning admin: lm40/Kenzie
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from server
Ban reason given: Joined as protean and force fed self to someone who has been SSD for around three hours
Ban length: Indefinite
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 2023-01-12 20:17:59
Your side of the story:
To give context: It was the last 10 minutes of the round, the server was turning over with the shuttle already landed.

I was ghosting and checking on friends, and moron tired brain decided that poking in and checking the bellies of someone I know and wanted to scene with for a while [Mako Hardeen]. I'm well aware this is stupid.

Checked if they were in a scene, or if there was someone with them, or if anyone would be distressed or be harmed if I poked about (I shouldn't have done so regardless, because it's an invasion of privacy.)

Popped on with my side protean girl meant to be a throwaway character. Used the blob form to move along the sidewalks of Rascal pass quicker than just walking. The door was unlocked to the dorm, so I walked in and poked around a few bellies. I did not see the message from the admin, nor hear the ping (the sound was off).

Why you think you should be unbanned:

I absolutely deserve a slap on the wrist and the public humiliation of admitting this. I allowed curiosity and vorny excitement to allow this stupid behavior. I allowed the mindset of "if they were around and I asked, I'm sure they wouldn't mind". I've allowed "dub-con" thinking to bleed into OOC consent when it absolutely should be strictly consent only by players that are on.

EVEN IF the door is unlocked and they're logged on a bed, the sanctity of the dorms needs to be respected, and like a moron, I waltzed in and still checked. I've done wrong regardless of intent. I've been a moron that disrespected the rules and privacy of another. I would and will curb my curiosity moving forward, as well as adhere to the clearly stated rules.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-01-12 182445.png
Screenshot 2023-01-12 182445.png (15.94 KiB) Viewed 1011 times
hunterbirk

Re: [lm40] hunterbirk - SSD feeding

Postby Kenzie » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:23 pm

I saw indications of stuff like this happening more than once this month so naturally I was concerned. That said I probably would have just told you not to do this if I had actually caught you in-game. It is fine to do if people have OOC notes indicating it or you otherwise reached out to them OOCly, but I saw no indication of that when I looked, which is why I pm'd you. Otherwise you should absolutely not do this.
Kenzie

Postby hunterbirk » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:44 pm

I understand. I will read OOC notes more closely. This was a poor impulsive decision that I will not try to defend. The best I believe I can say is that I will keep myself on a super short leash regarding anyone SSD, either buckling them up somewhere or taking them to cryo, or leaving them be. This was a moronic instance of assuming what I shouldn't after a long day of work and hopping on when I shouldn't have. I'll be sure not to repeat this.
hunterbirk

Postby Kenzie » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:30 pm

Alright I lifted the ban don't let it happen again.
Kenzie

Return to Approved