[lm40]

Moderator: Game Admins

[lm40]

Postby Zombak » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:09 pm

Byond account and character name: Zombara, Forgot name chara.
Discord ID (if applicable):zombara#8646
Banning admin: Lm40
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server
Day zero running around attacking catslugs/teppi at random with a cleaver
Ban length:Indefinite
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone):2022-05-13 13:11:33.
Your side of the story:My story is like this. I'm like the zero and the first to get acquainted with your VORE stations was a silly assistant. I look at how Teshari communicated with animals and fed someone alive. This of course pissed me off and I decided to kill the creature to free it. However, the Administration noticed me and I. I just said that I hate these creatures. However, he could have reported something else.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because I apologize for causing NON RP in this segment of the server for a stupid trick with a cleaver, more. I will not take assistants and any work, but I will take mice and similar creatures, so as not to cause harm and try to RP with people.
And I apologize for the last time.
Zombak

Re: [lm40]

Postby Kenzie » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:21 pm

Do you understand why being pissed off at vore on a vore server might not work out great?
Kenzie

Postby Zombak » Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:59 am

Yes
Zombak

Postby Kenzie » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:15 am

Alright, well remember; do not randomly attack or kill stuff for no reason. And if you play a mouse don't run around harassing people.

Anyway I unbanned you, behave this time.
Kenzie

Return to Approved