[Pontifexminimus] GooglyFox - Breaking a couple rules

Moderator: Game Admins

[Pontifexminimus] GooglyFox - Breaking a couple rules

Postby Red_Fox » Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:19 pm

Byond account and character name: GooglyFox - Fenrir Scott
Discord ID (if applicable): Dutchy#4523
Banning admin: Pontifexminimus(?).
Ban type (What are you banned from?): The station.
Ban reason given: Being Belligerent and aggressive, messing with SSD people, Draining people of blood, and putting someone into disposal.
Ban length: Permanent.
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 2022/2/28 11:38 PST.
Your side of the story: Generally, yes. I did drain someone of like 15 units of blood, and a day later put someone in disposal. But I honestly thought disposal on this map was different, the other station a few days ago was said to have lethal, and I knew that, but I heard that the conveyor on this map needs to be turned on. They didn't get spaced, but they were damaged, and killed. And I'm sorry for that, I didn't know in this station you could get hurt by the turns in the disposal. I didn't mess with anyone that was SSD, except move a friend of mine to the bar, so I could meet them if they were to get back. I was aggressive once, but that was it. I'm a mostly forgiving, and helpful person. But when I'm feeling down, or bored I tend to get stupid, and do some stuff more interesting. I wasn't trying to be aggressive if I ever was. After the blood incident, I just decided to do it the more lawful way. Ask instead, or just use my own. I'm sorry for the disposal incident, I thought they would get out immediately, instead of staying in it, it was a good like 8 seconds, or so before it shot them down. I feel bad for it, and I didn't mean to do anything like that, and I didn't mean to be such a dick towards anyone. You don't have to trust me, but I want to at least try to tell the truth the best way I can.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I love this station, and it's a good time killer, I was just a little stupid at the time, since I was bored, and wanting to do something funny, so I could get my hopes up again. I may seem like a bad person to have, but I certainly want to fix anything I've done. This may be the only good server that I'd like to play. And the only furry one that'll actually accept a person like me. I'll next time read the rules more thoroughly, and I can take a couple days ban if I have to, but please. I don't want to be permanently removed from this. I have friends in it, and I have fun with them. I'll do anything but lose it all. I was being nice towards the admin that contacted me, and everything. Because that's how I really felt. I felt sorry, because I didn't really mean to kill that person. And I'd really like to try and have another chance to fix my mistakes. I'll really pay attention to the rules now. I admit, I did wrong.
Red_Fox

Re: [Pontifexminimus] GooglyFox - Breaking a couple rules

Postby biggs » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:58 pm

From the brief amount of time I've seen you, and seen your ability to create a reputation, it managed to immediately veer into "oh, that guy" upon people's radars. In the span of 3 days, from just what I know, I hear odd things like you apparently throwing stuff at people in the bar as the bartender. I saw firsthand as one of the two sec officers who had to put up with you bringing what I can only assume is either experience from other servers with their "haha fuck shitsec" toxic mindset because you chose to escalate the most minor of IC talking tos to a miserable slog that I communicated many times was being made miserable with zero change in course or action beyond what basically amounted to "Haha sorry I was bored Idek what I'm doing now". I imagine you had no clue I was staff, just trying to enjoy the game as well as a player like anyone else would want to, I have a hunch you wouldn't have continued if you had, but I don't invoke that card to elevate myself above my fellow players if I can help it, because I was acting in no official capacity. This makes things doubly miserable to interact with because when you then tell everyone you can about how poorly you were abused, you're engaging in character ruining territory, and while I highly doubt you'd ever be able to convince any actual regulars that we were the bad people you claimed icly, behavior like that being the norm could poorly inform other new players of the environment they are in, and poison the well. And then the very next day you have yet another incident, the incident that incited the ban.

You don't seem very thoughtful of your fellow players, I can't sit here and claim you aren't interested in RP at all, because you stubbornly stuck to what I can only assume was behavior fueled by it's what my character would do logic even once you claimed to feel bad, which frankly, is poor logic. But I can claim that I don't think you're acting much like an adult, and that you don't seem to understand what the concept of a reasonable character to roleplay is however and how they act if you're going to become erratic as soon as you become bored. Your erratic gamer behavior, to be honest, killed my enthusiasm towards playing my character in Security for the time being, because every time I want to my brain immediately goes "what if you get another person like this guy again?" and my interest wanes.

I may not be the one who applied the ban, nor the one who can lift it, I'm just a GM, but I honestly want to know what assurances you have to give to me, or any other player who's been exposed to that that you're not just going to continue being a live wire that crew can identify and wonder when they're going to go off the deep end and make a mess of things again?
biggs

Postby Red_Fox » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:38 pm

I know I may have been a dick towards players, but I never think before I act. Sure you might not trust me on that, but I just don't think. And that's what I ruin about everyone's mood. I know I should try harder to not be such an annoyance. And whatnot, but I just couldn't think of what else to do that would be any fun. As much as I can say, I would be sorry. But I don't think any of that would help. If anything, I just want to say that I won't do anything this stupid again. I just gotta collect myself a little more, and think about what I'm doing to the other person's mood beforehand. I am caring, but sometimes I never care about what they might feel. At times when I only desire fun. So I might as well try to come back, so I can fix myself with the community. If it's not too much to ask for, I'd just like to be back, and enjoy some time with people I had been with. And to all the people I might have hurt character-wise, or enjoyment. I can only really say I'm sorry. I can't say anything that will get you to trust my apologies, but it's all I have for now. I didn't mean anything bad. I just don't think.
Red_Fox

Postby PontifexMinimus » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:12 am

Well, can you think before you act now?

That's pretty much it.
PontifexMinimus

Postby Red_Fox » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:41 pm

Yes, of course. I would think before I do anything stupid like that again. I will change my actions severely to make it as fun for everyone else as much as possible.
Red_Fox

Postby Demicus_Maximus » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:46 pm

Given the last couple posts, I believe this can be approved and closed.

Please don't end up in here again. :D
Demicus_Maximus

Return to Approved