[Seiga] RoyalKurwa - Griefer Permaban

Moderator: Game Admins

[Seiga] RoyalKurwa - Griefer Permaban

Postby SquibblesW » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:45 am

Byond account and character name: RoyalKurwa I don't have a character on Virgo I don't think, but, I plan to port some if successful.
Banning admin: Seiga
Ban type: Permaban from Virgo server
Ban reason given: "Bad ooc notes, bad flavour text, IC name was basically George Zimmerman. Feigned ignorance of these things when adminpm'd. Suspected Underage."
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-04-10 15:07:25

Your side of the story: I came to your community to grief back in 2018 because at that time I wasn't taking SS13 or any of the games on BYOND seriously I had just installed it and felt like causing some ruckus, the only thing I could think of was 'Griefing the furries is funny.' which isn't by any means a normal or funny thing to do in heinsight and I'm sorry that's what I came to do when you banned me. It's been quite a long three years since my ban which has given me time to grow as a person and a player, I've spent most of my time on other role-playing servers and I've gotten something I didn't have before back when I was just going from server to server, naming myself something edgy and shooting/blowing people up. Part of the journey was realising that I'm not the only player in the game, playing single-player games where you're free to do whatever you want is an easy way to railroading yourself into seeing everyone that passes you by in a game as just another NPC that you can do whatever you want to- or at least, that's how it was in my case but now rather, I see other players as what they are, other people with feelings, motives and directions of their own that they want to go in.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I've made a change for the positive, I'm no longer here to grief and ruin the game for everyone else I can promise you that, SS13 has become one of those social-games that I play for hours on end when I'm not at work and thoroughly enjoy and I'm now in the mindset of wanting to roleplay with others and build my different characters stories up within the SS13 space (and hopefully here!) You don't have to unban me if you're not comfortable, but, I'm hoping you'll be willing to accept my apology for what I did and any harm my undirected malice had upon the people within the round and let me rejoin your community this time as a friend/player. I'm also a fan of the codebase and some of the things you've got about, vore of course being one of them.

Sorry if I've gone a bit overboard in this appeal, I wasn't really quite sure how to explain myself-- and for the longest time I haven't really known if I could but I have taken this very seriously, being banned from Virgo has been something that's been irking me for a long time and I would really like to at least say to myself that I've tried to apologise.
SquibblesW

Re: [Seiga] RoyalKurwa - Griefer Permaban

Postby PontifexMinimus » Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:32 am

Asked hostchat about u. They said ur ok now.

Approved.
PontifexMinimus

Return to Approved