[scree] oilysnake - tried to flood n2o

Postby pinhole » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:36 am

Byond account and character name: oilysnake, unknown
Discord ID (if applicable): little creature#1926
Banning admin: scree
Ban type (What are you banned from?): perma, server
Ban reason given: 'tried to flood n2o'
Ban length: perma
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 2019-09-15 00:22:15 cst
Your side of the story: First round ever, I spawned in as AI and moved my cursor near atmospherics. I don't actually know if I clicked the button to release n2o or anything and then immediately turned it off or if I just got near then got instantly banned, but that was it, I think. My memory doesn't go back that far.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I apologize for what I've done and it was a horrible thing to do. In the two years since my ban I feel as if I've greatly matured, and have also joined a few other more serious RP servers and have actually got back into doing high RP recently. There was no real excuse for what I did or the intent to troll. If I actually did any damage. I don't remember, it's been over two years.
pinhole

Re: [scree] oilysnake - tried to flood n2o

Postby Scree » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:44 am

iirc, I remember watching you bouncing around the place, it wasn't just a case of clicking around the odd thing and then turning it on, you basically went through all the steps to stop pumping air mix into the distro line and start filling n2o into it, and I stopped you right at the moment you moved to the final mix-to-distro pump to start pumping it all in.
Scree

Postby pinhole » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:58 am

Scree wrote:iirc, I remember watching you bouncing around the place, it wasn't just a case of clicking around the odd thing and then turning it on, you basically went through all the steps to stop pumping air mix into the distro line and start filling n2o into it, and I stopped you right at the moment you moved to the final mix-to-distro pump to start pumping it all in.

you’re probably right- like I said it was 2 years ago so I don’t really remember what happened. Either way whatever I did was grade-a fucked up. I was a pretty shitty person then.
pinhole

Postby Scree » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:13 pm

Yeah, it's been long enough, I know I was a dumbass a few years ago. I'm still a dumbass, but not the same kind of dumbass. Approved.
Scree

Return to Approved