[verysoft] Winter Darkraven - Not having having ERP prefs

Moderator: Game Admins

[verysoft] Winter Darkraven - Not having having ERP prefs

Postby TheBird » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:22 pm

Byond account and character name: Winter Darkraven/(Alfred Coileain)

Discord ID (if applicable): N/A

Banning admin: Verysoft

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server. Permanent.

Ban reason given: "Big griefer vibes. Low RP activities and shenanigans, with No ERP no Vore in their OOC notes. Doesn't seem to be here for the theme of the server.."

Ban length: Permanent

Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): 2021/08/31 03:10 GMT

Your side of the story: I was playing bald, human character (Alfred) to only thunderdome for the round and was going to disconnect, but because my prefs were off I was permanently banned without even being messaged, at the time I was not interested in those activities and only wished to use the thunderdome.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I am not a griefer, and my playtime and emote log (Dear God) should prove that. I have one note, which is fairly extreme, but I haven't repeated that mistake. I play multiple characters, sadly I have not saved their flavour texts. If this gets denied, is it possible to get the flavour texts for a few characters so I can use them on Citadel's sister server? Thanks.

Cheers.
TheBird

Re: [verysoft] Winter Darkraven - Not having having ERP pref

Postby VerySoft » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:08 pm

I see. The swift response was to what seemed to be pretty obvious greytidery behavior with a bar full of people. You did a good enough job at convincing me that you were a greytider that I treated you like on!

Though, I will say, if you're gonna look like a crimebo that's likely to get sec's attention, we're generally a bit more tolerant to that for those who's prefs would actually allow security to do more with them than dunk them in a cell.

Keep it in mind for the future I suppose!

Appeal accepted
VerySoft

Return to Approved