[Unknown] PepperoniSecret - Discord Ban 2: Electric Boogaloo

Moderator: Game Admins

[Unknown] PepperoniSecret - Discord Ban 2: Electric Boogaloo

Postby PepperoniSecret » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:20 pm

Byond account and character name: PepperoniSecret, multiple
Discord ID (if applicable): Corpus Corpus#7121
Banning admin: Unknown.
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Discord Ban.
Ban reason given: Rule 6, made some very tasteless insults towards others, including admins.
Ban length: Permanent
Approximate date that the ban was placed (including time zone): Somewhere around mid 2018? Can't exactly remember when, unfortunately.
Your side of the story: Awhile ago, I rejoined the discord while in a real negative state and wasn't exactly in a good position in life at the time either, resulting in a lot of casual racism being thrown around by me which ended up in me getting permabanned, a year after that I made an appeal. In which Ace said that supposedly my discord account had never been banned in the first place, I was still using the username of MockCongler on discord at the time, though changed it a few weeks after, I assumed I still couldn't join because there was only one real public discord link to join the server until a friend gave me an invite and I realised I was still permabanned.
Why you think you should be unbanned:Plenty of time has passed since the ban and i've also had plenty of time to realise just how careless these comments were, my personal state has improved significantly and I want to apologise to anyone who was and still is offended by the things I said and hold no ill-will towards anyone I insulted either. I assure everyone that this incident wont be repeated from me again.
PepperoniSecret

Re: [Unknown] PepperoniSecret - Discord Ban 2: Electric Boog

Postby nerdass » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:26 pm

found the ban

listed reason is

"slurs in your nickname, being a general shitter"
nerdass

Re: [Unknown] PepperoniSecret - Discord Ban 2: Electric Boog

Postby JoanRisu » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:49 pm

This ban is pretty old and it doesn't look like you have a username that violates our rules anymore so I'm willing to lift this one.

appeal approved
JoanRisu

Return to Approved